hi i want something with a floyd rose and i like the look of the ibanez joe satriani and steve vai models but they're too much for me. Any suggestions? Thanx
Rolling it back, keeping it simple.

Are YOU from Curtin University?
If so, CLICK HERE!
how much money do you have?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Probably the cheapest and most reliable guitar from Ibanez with a decent trem is the Ibanez S470, it has sorta like satriani look to it and it has 22 frets, same as satriani's. Or else get the RG1570, the cheapest prestige. And there's another way you can get a hold of something that looks like Vai's, go to a pwnshop or search at eBay for any RG5xx and check whether it has either Edge or Lo-Pro Edge on em.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Last edited by madpickin03 at May 15, 2006,
hey another perth dude, ummmm how much is your budget and ftw madpickin a rg1570 is about 1500 aud so we get majorly ripped off
Meh , he didnt say any range, so im just picking out all those cheapest of the best models around. And the RG1570 is the cheapest prestige with Edge Pro
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yeh but sadly we get majorly ripped for all of our stuff. i think kosmic sound just got some new gear you should go there one time
we get ripped unbelievably...........it sucks..........i want a new guitar too. my rg annoys me. i want a 1570...or a second hand 550. *crawls into corner and cries*
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
How much is a RG1570 there? coz i know i cant get it at my place T_T
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
yep it sucks. but 550's go for about 500-700 on ebay so
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yep it sucks but 550's go for 500-700 on ebay
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yep it sucks but 550's go for 500-700 on ebay

EDIT: please dont kill me. dont do it..NNNNOOOO *ducks to avoid dave mc throwing a mg at my head....AAAHHHHH.....*ducks to avoid dave mc throwing washburn at me* 'damn 42mm nut width' yells dave. AAAAAHHHHH *i duck to avoid dave mc throwing emgs at me. i stop. think about it and catch them and run away. the end. there was no happily ever after.

on topic: just save up and get a ibanez S series. good trem. decent pickups, nice neck, nice colours. you wont regret it.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yeh if the ts is online i would tell him to go to kosmic as they recently just got more s and sz series ibanez guitars
yeah the s's are the closest you'll get to a satch guitar with out paying out the ass.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
yeah but how much is the decent satch sig. a ****load more than 600. the decent s's with the trems are like 1400 i think, the satch sig is like 2300 of something....i'm tired stop hurting my head
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
meh. guitar pwns football.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by madpickin03
^ All Blacks pwn YOU!

cmon wallaby's have a shot NOT!!!! though we got a couple of new zealanders at our school and they always do the hakka (sp?) at performances
You wont stand a chance ! GO UMAGA!!
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
eating milo pwns you all.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
No Rococoko does or however you spell his name ! Man, we're all gonna be banned for sho' ><
Thats what she said...
UGmusic