So yeah definately not posting a link, if you havent heard this band then i hate you.

Straight outta Boston circa 1981 (what does circa mean? it sounded good)

they were on "this is boston, not l.a." comp.

two releases.. "is this my world," and "kill kill kill"

i suggest picking up both of these cds

and yeah if anyone has a link posttt it cause once again i dont care enough to google it
I've got Is This My World and it's amazing. Circa is the latin word for 'about', but it also stands for Clandestine Insurgent Rebel Clown Army - the antimilitarist British action group of clowns dressed in army uniforms.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
haha thats awesome

but seriously though, for anyone looking to find some good old school hardcore check them out (i have both albums if anyone needs them you can pm or hit me up on aim)
Quote by China Groove
haha thats awesome

but seriously though, for anyone looking to find some good old school hardcore check them out (i have both albums if anyone needs them you can pm or hit me up on aim)

You hate us if we don't have it, so you'll send us it?
I'm sick of your posts without links.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Quote by SilentSpectacle

im sick of hearing that "hardcore" kids havent even heard of Jerry's Kids

But anyway, Jerry's Kids are aight but Gang Green is by far the best band out of the boston scene
Quote by Prince
im sick of hearing that "hardcore" kids havent even heard of Jerry's Kids

But anyway, Jerry's Kids are aight but Gang Green is by far the best band out of the boston scene

Nice assumption, ass. I'm so hxc it's not even healthy.

I found some and they're pretty good.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
If you like them and the FU's you'll love Career Suicide... when I first heard them I had to make sure that they weren't from Boston in 1981!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by SilentSpectacle
You hate us if we don't have it, so you'll send us it?

can we stop crying already, i mean seriously.. all this whining, how old are you guys?

just because im too lazy to find a link doesnt mean i wont share my music with others