http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-RANDALL-RG100G3-Combo-Amp-Solid-State-Valve-Dynamic_W0QQitemZ7414273791QQcategoryZ121161QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I play Metallica, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Pantera, AC/DC, etc.... I practice with a band and we're going to be giging soon...Small crowds, schools and stuff. Is this amp going to be good for what I'm doig of should I look elsewhere?
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
In the effects loop in the back there's a line out. Is that a cab output?
Quote by ~AdNy
and for whoever took a dump in an acoustic, your a ****in asshole. they probably had to trash that thing.

Quote by Quantonyne
wow...i love the internet. and i thought putting small furry animals up your ass was weird.
Nevmind the cab output's on the other side...
Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne
Quote by Nick_Rennette
In the effects loop in the back there's a line out. Is that a cab output?

No, the external speaker jacks are for using a cab. It said 4 or 8 ohms so you would need a 4 or 8 ohms cab and just run out the right one into the cab. The line out is not a powered signal.
got it, what's the switch besides the exteral speaker outputs for?
Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne
I reckon you could do much better for 500 $, you should be able to get a used Valve/Tube combo off ebay. Not sure where to look at the moment though.
Quote by idontloveyou
oh my.
you poor soul.
i'll go and slit my wrists for you so you dont have to.

i'll check it out
Quote by ~AdNy

Quote by Quantonyne