I need some grippy pcik or someideas to make them grippy because i keep dropping them and i dont want to do that in a gig!!!!

Thanks
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

Ibanez makes some that I thin are called gripmasters. They wear our after a little bit. They aren't really worth it.

If you need a ton of grip, check out the picks by Herco. They are a normal shaped pick with a thumbpick loop on them. I bought them an use them for playing my acoustic. They work very well. They are actually made my Dunlop. They are the second ones down in this link (http://www.jimdunlop.com/products/herco/guitar/).

Those are just the suggested retail prices though. I think they are about $30 shipped. A little pricey but worth it if they work for you. Just don't lose them.
the only good picks in the entire world are Dunlop Tortex picks. I use the orange ones, which are 60 mm, but they come in a variety of gauges.
the Apple Corporation Sucks in it's Entirety = My gang
i doubt they are 6cm thick mate...and your talking absolute rubbish, lots of picks work for really different things. For shred, many people like the dunlop jazz III as its tiny and has a nice point on it for pinches. For more strummy stuff I use a fender medium pick, tortoiseshell colour. Bleed4me, nah mate nah.
naaaaa
My Gear

Guitars:
Ibanez S370 DX limited edition
Rockwood les paul copy
Crafter electro acoustic
Squier Fat Telecaster Vintage Blonde

Amps:
Skytronic piece of crap
VOX AD50VT

Quote by Salted_Peanuts
My mom has gingers

dunlop owns. thats all im sayin. fender makes terrible picks, as does ernie ball...they wear out far too quickly.
the Apple Corporation Sucks in it's Entirety = My gang
Jim Dunlop Tortex all the way
My Kit:

Encore Precision Bass
Cort Artisan A4 Bass

Kustom KBA10
Laney RB5 Richter Bass Amp Combo

Zoom B2 Bass Pedal
20ft Lead x 2
Wireless Headphones

Quote by Noremorse96
i almost got my neighbour put in jail when i told them i petted his cack (penis slang)
those grey poicks from dunlop... a lot of people i konow use it... its dark or light grey, depending on the thickness (?) and has tiny nobs on it, so that is doesn´t get slippery (?)
i had the same problem and these picks help. sorry for bad english í´m very tired at the moment.
Someone posted an idea recently, where you heat up the pick so its slightly melted, then scratch it loads, making it more grippy. Haven't tried it but it might work :P

Planet Waves make some quite nice picks, with the wording embossed on them so they grip quite well, and the Dunlop Nylon ones are the same. Tortex seems much more popular though.

Other than that, try superglue or double sided sticky tape.
How many picks for $30...anyway...

I use Dunlop Jazz III on mine...even though I play Pop Punk/Indie/Punk/Metal they are really good...they take some getting used to though
Dunlop Tortex Picks.........enough Said....by Far The Best Picks Ever And Used By Top Musicians World Wide.
~Metal Up Your @$$~ \m/
I use BRAIN picks, IMO, they have really good grip, kind of like sandpaper, almost impossible to slip out of your hands.
Quote by NAME GOES HERE

Did you see what I did there? I made fun of his mom!
Tortex's+sweat=no grip. They are good picks but don't have alot of grip, which is what he's looking for. But seriously, try Gorilla Snot.
i actually do this in gigs.

i put glue on a medium totex pick so my finger sticks on. lol. Crap gets on my pick so i give it to the crowd.
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]