what is the best guitar for playing all kinds of metal mostly metallica/machine head id be playing through my cube 60 my budjet is around £500? please help
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

member of UG's gain \/\/hores- pmgpderek09 to join
how would a parker sound with EMG's?
Quote by Danno13

Go cut your wrists or whatever it is you emo kids do for fun, I'm not helping you.

if you want a locking trem an ibanez rg1570 would be one to look into or a schecter c1 fr i think you can get those for 500.

and if you want hardtail there is schecter c1s (various models), ibanez szs , ibanez rg321 quite a large choice when it comes to hard tail metal guitars at that price..
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
id say get £200 more and get a jackson rr5 from gak
What Comes Before Part B? Partaaaaay!

Quote by HammettHead
lmao psykopoo ur a bloody genius!
btw im lookin 4 a hardtail possibly with emg's or other high output p-ups
Quote by Danno13

Check your local sound control and look up the schecter hellraiser! Those go for around 449 in the uk and come stock with emgs.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
will do sounds like what i want
Quote by Danno13

get any old guitar and spend that money on a really good metal amp, thats the important thign when playing metal imo
V.. yummy, and nothing more metal than a V
ask Laiho, Ammot, Rhoads, King etc...

How about a cheapish jackson V that has bad stock pickups so that you dont pay for reasonable ones, put in the EMG's and stil have cash to get a better amp?
i dont want a new amp i got it cause it does metal well thats why i asked in the GUITAR forum how does a parker with EMG's sound, would lookk awsome and sound good 2 i think ?
Quote by Danno13

what about a jackson rr and heavy metal distortion pedal? this is heavy!
The Razorback is sexy, but isn't actually made of metal. The Gus guitars are mostly metal in the body.