I modded my Crybaby a few days ago. I did the following Mods:

33k resistor to 47k
1.5k resistor to 2.2k
.01uf sweep cap to .022uf

Now when it's rocked all the way back, everything is really low volume. What can i do to fix this?
change it back
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...
I think its the sweep cap your change. You moved the range it works over way over to somewhere else.

apart from that modifiying the 390ohm resistor can add in/take away the low end (try using 270-330ohms for more bass)
I did the same mods, it was fine for me with the .022 sweep cap. However if its a bit quiet, try changing the 390 ohm resistor off the emitter of Q1(left leg of transistor when the flat side is facing you.)
This will feed more current into Q1 and boost the gain(and bass as seljer said.) Alternatively you can decrease the 68k resistor to a lower value to let in more of the signal from the buffer stage.

Hope that helps!

(Btw, there are more crybaby mods on the link in my sig.)
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
voulme:
if its been modded to true bypass, replace the 68K resistor with a lower value, say, 47K
^Just what I said...it will still work even if it isn't true bypass though. Will work fine with the buffer installed.
oops my bag
lol

pinky, how do you do the vocal pot mod, and will it make it more vocal than say...using a 100k resistor?
^Pussy n00b
Thanks...really helpful.

sorry, couldn't resist!
Quote by Dave_Mc
how do those marshall handles compare tonewise to, say, mesa handles?

Owns a Blackheart Little Giant...