hey,i got a cd off my friend and its for recording.its called adobe audition 1.5.do i need anything else belonging to it or just a mic nd amp.ohh nd plus wot sort of mic wud i need 4 recording??dat is sumting cheap nd will do the job tanks 4 any posts........ Ian
forget about all that stuff
try buying a keyboard with all the keys working.
Quote by rds0811
Just say something like "It's too bad money can't buy you a big dick" and there is nothing they can say to recover from it.
Quote by slashfan7243
hey,i got a cd off my friend and its for recording.its called adobe audition 1.5.do i need anything else belonging to it or just a mic nd amp.ohh nd plus wot sort of mic wud i need 4 recording??dat is sumting cheap nd will do the job tanks 4 any posts........ Ian

Dude,
First of all you will need a shure sm 58 mic then purchase a Fostex mr8
Digital recorder then record drums on track 1 make sure your db levels stay
between -12 and -6 db this is first and foremost the most important
your db levels make or break your recording.Then record a Bass on trk 2
then a guitar trk3 then vocals trk4 then mix down tracks 1-4 to 5-6
which opens up 1-4 again remember to delete unused in your menu
this gives you more time to add more tracks.Then a lead guitar on trk 1
and whatever you need on tracks 2,3,and 4 then mix down 1-6 to 7-8
Remember never exceed -6 db's on your mixdown .Also only use
minimum effects because too much reverb or delay ruins the recording.
Your trim levels are adjusted around anywhere from 10;oclock to 3clock
Vocals may require more trim depending on how loud your vocals are.
Also dont sing too close to the mic usually about 3-6 inches away.
This should help.
www.cdbaby.com/cd/chuckdisse
yea lol. But u can keep it cheaper than the digital recorder and a shuresm58. Im guessing ur recording electric guitar. So get a shuresm57 instead, its dynamic, and its ten bucks cheaper. Also get a USb interface, the Toneport Ux1 perhaps, really good, I have the ux2, both good, its 130$, or if u wanna go cheaper get the M audio fast track, same thing just 100$. Keep posting with more questions this was a brief reply. Good Luck,

Steve
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join