This just the beginning of the song before the singing starts, i havent learnt the entire song yet so bare with me.
http://avs.dmusic.com
Thanks for listening
Wel,l I just realized it didnt upload properly but it is working now, sorry about that.
Well, this song gets done so often its not funny, but yours is actually decent. There wasn't really timing problems and it all sounded acurate. I liked it, but your tone sounded kind of wierd, it sounded good and semi close to jimi's, but weird. Whats your setup?

I'd be interested in hearing you do the whole thing
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Avs, great excecution and playing. The tone seemed a little bright but you did a fine job with the playing.
Thanks guys, i agree about the tone and i will try to adjust it if i do a full version of the song but that probably wont be for a short while. I'm using a squier affinty strat and a vox ad30vt with some reverb and chorus.
btw i commented on the songs that were linked for me, i especially enjoyed the original one.
hey m8 thanks for criting my solo have a listen to the tone of my intro, if you like it I was using bridge pup on my strat with my VOX AD30VT:
black 2x12
gain 12o'clock
volume full
treble 2o'clock
middle 5o'clock
bass 4o'clock
reverb to taste!

see what you think