DEICIDE have finalized the track listing for their new album, "The Stench of Redemption", due on June 6 via Earache Records. The follow-up to 2004's "Scars of the Crucifix" was recorded at Morrisound in Tampa, Florida and marks the first recording with the new DEICIDE lineup following the departure of the Hoffman brothers. Joining frontman Glen Benton and drummer Steve Asheim in the new formation are guitarists Jack Owen (ex-CANNIBAL CORPSE) and Ralph Santolla (ex-ICED EARTH, DEATH).

"The Stench of Redemption" track listing:

01. The Stench of Redemption
02. Death to Jesus
03. Desecration
04. Homage for Satan
05. Never to Be Seen Again
06. The Lord's Sedition
07. Walk with the Devil In Dreams You Behold
08. Crucified for the Innocence
09. Not of this Earth

Some editions will contain a bonus track ? a cover of DEEP PURPLE's "Black Night", with lyrics that were re-written by DEICDE frontman Glen Benton.

Should be good
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
i don't see any reason not to. Although, when i was little, i had a bad experience and pissed all over my feet, i've since improved my aim dramatically and always get in the hole.

Last.FM
hell yeah! new deicide!
PRS Custom 24
Rivera KnuckleHead 55
Budda SuperDrive 30
Vox AC15C1
Artwork is very cool indeed
Quote by MaAal_MaAan
i don't see any reason not to. Although, when i was little, i had a bad experience and pissed all over my feet, i've since improved my aim dramatically and always get in the hole.

Last.FM

Can't wait... wish I could go to their CD release show on that date but it's way the hell in California. I'll never understand why so many people hate Deicide.
Oh man I loved Scars, this looks like its going to be sick as hell

EDIT: Lol just noticed the release date 6/6/06 666!!! ::
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
Can't wait! I'm just worried about how it'll sound w/o the Hoffmans.
"In the name of Satan, I condemn this image of God."- Deicide "Trifixion"
deicide ant deicide w/o hoffman bros. personally i never hugely liked them. they have some good songs though.
90's Post Punk Emo<33333333
Death To Jesus...sounds funny, yet repetitive...anyways, I am always in the mood for new Deicide. I am pretty sure Jack Owen is now one of the guitarists...anyways can't wait too see if they could deliever a good follow up to "Scars".

Should be leaked on the internet pretty soon

EDIT: just noticed Jack Owen is on the first thread... stupid me
any idea's where the Hoffman brother's are off to now? I actually like most of Deicide's stuff, and I am wondering whatever happened to them.
Jesus, how many albums are coming out on 6/6? I thought the production quality was a bit iffy on Scars of the Crucifix, if I recall correctly, although I suppose that's the Deicide sound. They are a great band, and I have no doubt that this album will also knock me backward a few feet.
Sweet. I'll be there. I was kinda hoping the Vital Remains guys would pitch in for this album, but I guess not. Whatever, this seems like a solid lineup. Maybe there will even be a bit of *gasp* variety in the solos heh.

But seriously, which song off this album is gonna be the one that isn't about how much they hate Jesus? Theres always one... Children Of The Underworld, Enchanted Nightmare, Dead but Dreaming...

I'm going with Never To Be Seen Again.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by DanimalCrackers
Jesus, how many albums are coming out on 6/6? I thought the production quality was a bit iffy on Scars of the Crucifix, if I recall correctly, although I suppose that's the Deicide sound. They are a great band, and I have no doubt that this album will also knock me backward a few feet.

I thought the production was great on Scars
Quote by MaAal_MaAan

Last.FM
^ Seconded, but the production was pretty weak on the self-titled, and the bass was too high on Legion. Either way both are sweet cds.

Severely double-tracked vocals FTW
Ride the dragon toward the crimson eye...

Vaginal Destruction

^ Do you like sludgey stoner/doom? Well then you should try Vaginal Destruction
I love the bass on Legion. It sounds... grinding... for lack of a better word. Totally kick ass.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
once upon the cross had the best vocal performance...and I have to agree the bass was quite turned up on Legion, but kick-ass anyways. Once Upon The Cross and Scars Of the crucifix production ftw!!!