View poll results: WWhich one?
boss super shifter
2 9%
digitech whammy
20 87%
Other(tell why)
1 4%
Voters: 23.
Im wondering which i should get, the boss super shifter, or the digitech whammy, im really only getting one for the harmonizing effect, if anyone knows any other pedals with this please tell me.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
bump/

Quote by RingmasterTJ

Quote by Dirk Gently

Quote by ckellingc
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
id say whammy, only becuase thats the only one ive had experience with. and ti soduned pretty darn sweet, but i didnt have alot of time to fulyl explore its capabilities
Probably the Whammy since it comes with the expression pedal and it has more options than the Super Shifter (I think).
yeah it does have more options. the expression pedal is like controlling the volume right?

Quote by RingmasterTJ

Quote by Dirk Gently

Quote by ckellingc
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
The pedal controlls the pitch shift toe down is the selected whammy preset. And i would reconmend the whammy its easier to work with because only one konb compared to the ps with like 4/5 knobs
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
In my experience, the PS-5 tracks better and the intelligent harmony is a really cool feature. It's a little more expensive if you buy the expression pedal as well($150+$70), but the difference is worth it if you plan to use the harmonizer for anything more than playing around.

One of the newer Zoom units also has a surprisingly good pitchshifter/harmonizer and is like $100.
Dude, which one sucks more tone ?? PS or Whammy ?
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Quote by bluespunkmetal
Dude, which one sucks more tone ?? PS or Whammy ?

Neither is partictularly awful, my general impression is that the PS is a bit better for your tone. If you're a signal purist you'll want to put it in a TB loop regardless.
whammy>super shifter, i have a whammy, and it's so much sparkier and easier to use than the super shifter plus the expression pedal works wonders
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM