http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=521934

hey guys got a new song
the vocals are just temporary until my friend comes round to record them
please crit 4 crit
thnx

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=521934
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Oh, and azza, you're a pretty good writer! Graybass is a god amongst men and you're turning real quick to be his new messiah lol.

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

I'll take A for $500, Alex.
thanx man,
brand new guitar
Cort MRAS $1200
im glad ppl think it sounds good
Quote by MarchOfEternity
Oh, and azza, you're a pretty good writer! Graybass is a god amongst men and you're turning real quick to be his new messiah lol.

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

hey man love the acoustic you got going man really love it i cant wait till i get one, reminds of something by bryan adams very lovely guitar the vocals however need to be raised, they dont sound bad, just sounds alot like every other vocals i heard sorry if its harsh just saying change your singing abit you got potential. nice job overall a bit short no? anyway nice job heres mine

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360443

ps at least you have vocals in your song, im managing to do it with that one.
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
wat do u meen vocals need to be raised?
yer it is a bit short but that is easily fixed
Quote by MarchOfEternity

Quote by graybass_20x6
You're doing good, mate.

Keep up the good work.

hey your tone sounds real nice...i couldnt much hear your vocals at all...the lead over the guitar is pretty good but a bit repetitive maybe if you went into a different octave that could switch it up a bit, and maybe if you lengthened the song by repeating a verse that could help a bit.....definitely minor improvements, but crucial ones for sure that would bump this song up a lot!...keep it up, good job!

crit me?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359968
yeah I love the style of playing the lead over the rythem... I do this sometimes too, when playing around with recordings...I think you should however quiet down the lead a little bit...I think its a little too loud and detracts from the other parts...yeah the vox could be louder (I usually make this prob too when recording)...Like the lyrics, and your voice isnt that bad, I think if you practiced a little it would be great to sing backup while your friend sings lead....
All in all pretty good...

http://misplacedguitar.dmusic.com/
if you could please ...yeah you'll notice we share some of the same problems ... crappy radioshack mic :-p
Ventura Acoustic
Ibanez AES20EBK
ESP LTD M-155
15 watt Behringer V-Tone
19 watt Epiphone Studio 105 ($15 off of craigslist)
Boss DS-1

Member #7 of UGPSA PM AK Guitarist to join.
the lead acoustic is a tad to loud imo vocals WAY to quiet. then lead is too loud again. this could do with some volume sorting old school. otherwise its alright ouch singing is dodge. its alright quite similar to other acoustic stuff lyrics arent that bad need to be longer.
well, writing as im listening. good luck!
nice intro, well like the guitar tone/effect.
ohh, dodgey drums there, that like entry fill of flams on the snare? about 19/20 seconds. know what i mean. it sounds...uneven/not clean/un-precise. it should really make a statement imo, but it doesnt. (drummer of 6 years talking)
vocals are damn quiet :p im sure everyones said that. so ive got it turned up pretty loud atm. but still the vocals are still quiet compared to drums and guitars. need to EQ it but thats not a problem tbh.
erm tbh there isnt much wrong with it.
i have had to listen to it 3 times though now. cos it hasnt stuck in my head, u know what i mean? sometimes you just want the riff to stick in your head, or the song in general, but it doesnt. i mean it doesnt have any memorable features.
and the vocals are really shocking, u sound so typical. ive heard that all before. u sound like you're tring to pull off a semi tom delonge (blink 182) voice. about 1.35. actually maybe not before that, its just a weird voice. not very good if u ask me, its annoying tbh.
k so summarising.
1)drums: could be a bit like stronger/more solid/confident, but yeah they r good
2)guitar: nice tone, but thats it. you lose interest too easily.
3)vocals: way to quiet. annoying kind of voice. definately not good imo.
4)you got work to do if you want to make it more interesting. thats the problem. it just doesnt get one hooked. take this band on another page i saw. ermm who was it. nooblet yeah. he has got some awesome guitar riffs. maybe a bit distorted. and in the breakdown a bit out of time. but the thing is i want to listen to that again. its so good.
5) good luck! you dont have to believe what i say, but have experience and music is my life
6) ill give it 4/5 out 10. scrap vocals it = 6.
my schlong is much too long. enjoy .
okay dude sorry about that. i clicked on your bands link rather than your remorse one.
ok so ill listen and type.
nice acoustic lead.
pretty loud though.
hmm the backing chords are too quiet, pretty simple too.
WOAH. im glad your friends gona sing for you.
its soooooo quiet.
and man u cant sing. im sorry. singing is a gift. u either have it or u dont. ure like me. you dont have it.
ergh. i dont think i can listen to it.
its so whiney.
seriously the vocals ruin what is already nothing special.
take out the vocals and it would be better. but boring as hell. rather than crap as hell.
im sorry dude to be harsh. but if u are gona do emo. you have to do it right.
im not a fan of this kind of acoustic emo unless its done really well. and if you are trying for this kinda style. study dashboard.
sorry for the negative crits. im just being honest.
my schlong is much too long. enjoy .
Its sounds pretty good, but it gets boring fast. Spice the lead up a lil bit. And about the vocals.

No.

Sorry man, but liek the dude above me said, you just dont got it. But you said your friend would be doing the vocals so i cant blame u too much.

7/10.

Crit mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359994
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?