Hi!

Has anybody ever heard of the name "Warriors Guitars" or a "Warriors SG"?
I play it since 2 months, it's a good guitar, with a cool sound. But Google can't find anything!
I'm from Germany, maybe it's better known in other countries...

Thx for help.....
Looks identical to a Jay Turser SG they have hanging in a store 1 block from where I work. It's identical in every way (including the headstock shape and tuners) except for the name on it. The guitar pictured below isn't the same one I saw at the shop, but it does show the headstock shape. The one I played looked EXACTLY like yours.

These low end starter guitars are usually manufactured in China, Indonesia and Korea (I'm betting yours is from China). The same guitar may be made for several different companies and are stamped with the different company logos, even though they're the same guitar. I'd be surprised if you can find anything specific about that guitar since it's an off-brand.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Do you know what kind of wood it's made of? A lot of these "low-end" guitars can actually be made of good wood and make pretty nice guitars.

All that matters though is that you like the sound. Congrats on the guitar!

My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar