I need some help. I have a Washburn WR120 and there's a problem. I can't put the action on the G and D strings down with the others cuz when i fret them on the sixth fret they buzz like crazy. What do I do?
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
No, I read your post, you don't have the same problem as I do, yours is worse, sounds like your action is amazingly low, maybe your neck is bowed, and the detuning thing, you either play too hard, or you have sucky tuners, get locking tuners.
Chuck Norris doesn't read, he stares books down until they give him the information he wants.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
Im thinking of a few things:
-it could be your nut
-maybe your frets need work done
-your neck could need some work
-your strings are too thick
-you tune too low

I don't know, you werent really specific enough. Im assuming you are in standard? What size strings do you use?
what type of bridge and have u checked ur neck angle yet?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
(i hate washburn and BCRich) change a guitar ASAP....

My Gear:
Epihone Gothic X-plorer+EMGS 81/60
Jackson WARRIOR JS30+EMGS 81/60(soon will be installed)
Randall G2 series RG75 75watt
Behringer X V-Amp
^thats nice and not helpful.

im just looking to see if its a strat type trem, floyd, TOM...
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Ok. I use .10 strings, and I play in Drop-C, but it does the same thing in standard. The guitar is only a little over a year old. That's the only fret it buzzes on (the fourth). I've got it where it doesn't buzz, but i don't like the height of the action, I can deal for now cuz it's not that hard to play, but it makes it difficult to shred in the higher frets.

My Gear:
Washburn WR120
Randall RG100SC
Behringer XV-amp
Silvertone bass
ok, TYPE OF BRIDGE?

and heavier strings will help.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62