hey, i have the digitech badmonkey...i dont like switching batteries....so what power supply will work...i've heard the digitech powersupply sucks....i needa plug this thing in...it'll b cheaper than buyin all them batteries
Guitar
1972 Fender RI Thinline Tele(coming soon!)

Amp
Peavey Bandit 112----FOR SALE 150shipped con us

Pedals
Fender PT-100 Foot Pedal Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Digitech Grunge Distortion
Boss BF-2 Flanger(FOR SALE)
i had no idea its so complicated. i use didgitech grunge pedal and it doesnt explode using, oh, THE PLUG THEY GIVE U. jesus man its electricity plug it into the mains wi the damn adapter they gave u !!
yeah the onespot one works well... and then you can get a daisy chain for plugging in multiple things
for my bad monkey i use a boss aca-120.

sorry i didnt realize this thread was so old. i forgot i has searched something and never took it off.
definitely the Visual Sound 1 Spot. Mine works a charm, plus its better than most power bricks at about 1/6th the price
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Jdwannabe
i had no idea its so complicated. i use didgitech grunge pedal and it doesnt explode using, oh, THE PLUG THEY GIVE U. jesus man its electricity plug it into the mains wi the damn adapter they gave u !!

+1

just use the one they give you...
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
I just use a random 9V adaptor, it works fine, no extra noise or anything! Just a multi-purpose one, has settings from about 3-12 volts. Just set it to 9, buy a daisy chain (I got both from ebay) and you're set for like, atleast 5 pedals! Cost me about £15 for it + daisy chain.

Edit: And I don't think you get a power supply when you buy the Bad Monkey, I didn't atleast.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
ummm....considering this thread was created over a year ago, i'm pretty sure the ts has found a suitable power supply.
^Oh yeah lol, who resurrected it? Ah I didn't read enalsisiht's post! Ah well.
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.