I made the backtrack for this so bare with me on it. Give it a hit and tell me what you think. Also, if anyone reading would like to put vocals into my misfits covers. Get a hold of me and tell me. AIM: Misfits3388
Thanks

Die Die My Darling
I'm so gothic i poop bats
hell yeah finally some misfits..i think your the only dude that covers them. i heard one note off but it was still damn nice. Sucks it dont have vocals but it all made it up i think.
9/10
Stick it to the man
when finished recording this, ran over the track again and i actually came up with a scale that fit it pretty well. I dont remember what key but i may take that into consideration. Thanks again.
I thought it was good. So was Skulls. Misfits pwn!
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Line 6 Gear Box (for recording)

My Music
Quote by Misfits_Rocker
hell yeah finally some misfits..i think your the only dude that covers them. i heard one note off but it was still damn nice. Sucks it dont have vocals but it all made it up i think.
9/10

hey now, i don't get no respect around here! i've done 2 acoustic Misfits covers (with relatively little success...i had to whore myself just to get crits ) i'm pretty sure SkaterD2002 has given me a crit on a few of my covers, so props...and granted Skater does tons more Misfits covers than i do.

check my signature for the link to my Dmusic, and look under Covers.

so now for a crit...i actually like the sound, it actually gets a lot of that Misfits lo-fi (or it could be shit equipment...but it works here!). the sound is fat, the drums sound pretty authentic, if they aren't already real. the song is pretty dry and repetitive without vocals or other variety, though. throw some in there. overall, i liked this quite a bit.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I like:

Phobos (he oozes cool)

Misfits and AC/DC Covers + original recordings (jazz/punk, hardcore, "shredish").
http://advancederror.dmusic.com
nice, nice, i liked your scream
How strange is it to be anything at all
thanks guys and yes Phobo i have heard your acoustic works. Very nice indeed!