Page 1 of 5
I was wondering what you people do when you are high(weed).don't say like your mom cause that's just gay.

Usually i just eat a lot of Cheetos and watch TV or listen to music.
so just tell me your favorite things to do when you are high on weed.

-peace out-

P.S. you also should say what you like to use the most. Me? i like FAT blunts

P.P.S. oh and you could also post your age/grade just so we can know how experienced you are.
I am in 7th grade and im 13.
Last edited by BAcONMaN at May 24, 2006,
Bongs are the way to go.

And, try and open a fresh new pack of gum, and try chewing it. Really shows how retarded your mind can get on drugs.
Play music, Duh! Whip out the guitar and get creative
Chocolate is a major weakness of mine. So is ice cream. Gotta be careful you dont get it on the fretboard! (ha)
My favorite is a nice hash laced green joint. 1 1/4 of course
Quote by Bing
I use this minibong/waterpipe thing, it get you ripped. I usually play guitar when Im high, its alot of fun.

yea i do that but i always forget what i just made up
lol. and the minibong/waterpipe thing is called a bubbler
Last edited by BAcONMaN at May 15, 2006,
Look in the mirror and make faces, I've never been high, but its funny even when I'm not high .(although I am a pretty funny looking person)
BOLD.
I usually get into a car and drive around, a few miles above the speed limit

talk about fun
Quote by XtremeSkater69
fight cops blindfolded

Its nice to know someone shares the same interests as me.
BOLD.
Listen to the music; namely Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, and on my last trip I could not stop listening to "Keep Away" by Godsmack. Intense. Playing the guitar is also killer--the invincibility of being high is awesome. I can actually sing and play (or at least I think i can) at the same time (something I just don't do).
Definitely play some guitar/ listen to music. Jammin out with other musicians is also extremely fun. Adventuring and being in nature is alot of fun too. The greatest is probably playing lacrosse just because its such an awesome sport...especially when you don't know what state your in.

GANJA

ALL HAIL TO THA JAMMA!!
Listen to Pink Floyd REAL loud
Play GTA: San Andreas with 2 people
Read Farside comics
Eat Ice Cream
Watch South Park
Watch Eddie Murphy Delirious

at least...thats what I like doing...
Quote by ta too tee
I played with Slash yesterday. It was super cool cuz we played some Nirvana and Britney Spears songs. Good stuff! I also taught him how to play Sweet Child O'Mine
Take a bag of Doritos and chew on them from about 15 feet away from a TV. it's great.

otherwise, I like to sit around and listen to music/play music.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
play music, get droove aorund pumping tunes, hang out with a friend, relax,
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
Quote by violent.j.11
Listen to the music; namely Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, and on my last trip I could not stop listening to "Keep Away" by Godsmack. Intense. Playing the guitar is also killer--the invincibility of being high is awesome. I can actually sing and play (or at least I think i can) at the same time (something I just don't do).

you dont and cant trip on weed
I couldn't stop listening to one last dance with marry Jane when i was high. then i thought about how spider man is in love with marry Jane! so spider man is a stonier!
Hands down My favourite thing to do when I smoke is play guitar.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ O Р Є Ŧ Ĥ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Ad&d, video games, play guitar but not in that order.
"It's easier to believe than it is to think. Hence we have far more believers than thinkers."-?
"Ive been busted, discusted and couldn't be trusted"-Woody Guthrie
Gibson S1 Marauder
Epi LP Classic Quilt Top
Epi LP Standard Plus Flame Top
Yea i also get the munchies when i am high.(most every one dose) its alot of fun to try to figure out how all the crumbs from cookies got in your bed!
Watch Requiem For a Dream...

Holy **** that was one weird experience...
Originally posted by josephde
i feel like an idiot, so plz don't flame me, but is hendrix still alive?

Quote by orangecake
I incorporate shred and tapping because i am a technical player, not a simple guitarist.

I blew an hour and half the other night with my friend staring at a blue tv screen (the vcr was plugged in but nothing was playing) while listening to the new Tool cd.

What an experience that was.

Anyways, my favorite things to do after I smoke are:

-Ride in the back seats of cars while listening to music
-Play guitar/videogames
-Eat
-Go to the mall
The things I like to do while high are (in no particular order) play guitar, make out/hump the shjt out of my GF, listen to music, play pool, play foosball, and drive my car while listening to music. When I'm at home I use my vaporizer, when I'm out I use my pipe, when I go to a party I bring my 2 person glass bong.
Hai UG!
Quote by Soma3009
Bongs are the way to go.

And, try and open a fresh new pack of gum, and try chewing it. Really shows how retarded your mind can get on drugs.

id like to quote ferris bueller "you are such a tightass that if i stuck a peice of coal up your ass in two weeks i would have a diamond"

p.s. if its a drug related post and you dont like drugs dont bother postin cause no one seems to give a ****in **** what you straight edge wrist cuttin bitches think
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
oh i like to swim (its alot harder drunk than high) we have a sweet as rope swing. . .have sex or churn one out which ever is easier. . .and smoke more
setup:
Jackson ke-3
Peavey supreme 100

Quote by Archaon
if I ever see a greenday kid throwing up the horns while listening to greenday, I'm going to have to kick his ass. I'm not saying they shouldn't be allowed to throw up the horns, just not to greenday.
Not that I condone the use of pot in any way, but...

We used to hotbox my car in the carpark of a shopping centre downtown and then go inside and play on the escalators. Get redeyed and then tell one of your mates to close their eyes as you get on an escalator going up. As it moves upwards, create an image of a rollercoaster and tell them that you're getting close to the top. Scream just as you reach the top of the escalator... Everyone falls about laughing and it's a hoot.

...Well, it used to be. I'm far too mature for anything like that now.

(Alternatively, go stand in the boom room of a hifi store and get the staff to turn everything waaaay up... Everything vibrates and you end up on the floor making carpet angels)
Quote by Prince
you dont and cant trip on weed

I didn't know the vocabulary police were on the prowl. I won't make that mistake again.

So basically, you didnt bang a girl, because she was shocked how small it was.
Lolz @ j00 and your tiny p3n1s.

I *heart* Metal ----Violent J----
wat else is there to do except.......SMOKE ANOTHER BOWL!!!!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Page 1 of 5