Page 1 of 2
so today i was in 6th period when my friend told me about a rap song with raining blood in the background. i thought he was bullshitting but sure e fucking nough he wasnt. that son of a cock sucking slut bitch lil john or whatever the flying fuck took a great metal classic and disgraced us all. this shit has to stop. first that son of a bitch vanilla ice takes a queen song and says ice ice baby a shit load of times, then crazy train was ripped off by some shit faggot rapper, puff daddy or p diddy or whatever the fuck he calls himself rips off kashmir, and now slayer, SLAYER, god damn mother fucking SLAYER. all i can say is that rap "music" doesnt deserve to have the word music because they cant come up with their own music so they rip off of bands that actually put effort into what they do. so DOWN WITH RAP "MUSIC." that shit needs to burn in hell. all those mother fuckers i mentioned deserve to burn in the depths of hell and get fucked in their asses by demons. and forever they will hear the words:

Raining blood from a lacerated sky
bleeding its horror
creating my structure now i shall
REIGN IN BLOOD.
I like men. Having big balls in my mouth gets me off.
rap music is all CD players and cash registers, no musicians to make original music.although you are taking it a bit hard, IMO.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
**** nigga, metal is gay; rap is de **** biatch, **** yo couch bitch, **** yo couch
you're an idiot. and you realise that Slayer had to give him permission to use that song, yes? so if you bitch about that song, you're bitching about Slayer. same goes with Kashmir & Led Zeppelin, and whatever the hell else you were waffling on about. except for Vanilla Ice - there was an extra note in the riff

i am anything but a rap fan, but hear me when i say this. SHUT UP, YOU NARROW MINDED IDIOT.
Last edited by Alucard II at May 15, 2006,
I have decided not to flame this noob, as I don't think he even warrants the effort.

Wait I think my post has included a flame along the way..
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by grimreaper65
Wasn't Lombardo in a rap band?
yep! he worked with some guy called DJ Spooky. apparently he's one of the more ambient, trip-hoppy guys. he's also done some work with John Zorn, which ive yet to hear, so he can obviously whip out the jazz when he needs to too!
Quote by grave
**** nigga, metal is gay; rap is de **** biatch, **** yo couch bitch, **** yo couch

wait let me get this straight....you saying "rap is the bitch" and then you call him a "bitch" wow so is "bitch" a good thing or bad thing.......haha loser

oh yah....and another rap song that stole rock/metal stuff is that rap song which has Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne in the background..
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Goddamn it, you are fucking ignorant. Who gives a fuck, you closed-minded dick.

I would gladly say the same about being "open-minded."
Though not to you, because I don't hate you like I do most UGers
The power of your example is far greater than what you say.
I thought it was pretty queerish myself to tell you the truth.

That's horrible Slayer gave that annoying bastard the right to use the music, but we can say?

$$$ rules us all.

But meh it's nothing to get your panties ruffled about. Just another thing in the world.
Black/Death.
Hahaha, wow......

You are sucking my brain into that intellectual black hole you've got going there.
Don't be derivative. Explore...
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
remember the days when Maddox was funny? they were good times! damn him and his busy-ness :/
Do like I did when they took the intro to "Crazy Train" and made it into a Rap song. Don't listen to it and don't bitch about it on message boards. I'm not into Rap. Not my kind of music.
Quote by Alucard II
remember the days when Maddox was funny? they were good times! damn him and his busy-ness :/

yeah he was the best. i go back every once and a while
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
Yeah, I don't like rap at all myself, and I thought this was ****ing terrible, but Jesus Native American Christ dude, no reason to have a bitchfit on us here. There's nothing you can do about it anyway. Just...calm down.
Quote by Guitar_Dude777
wait let me get this straight....you saying "rap is the bitch" and then you call him a "bitch" wow so is "bitch" a good thing or bad thing.......haha loser

there is enough evidence to conclude that you are retard; explaining why is completely unnecessary as a retard wouldn't be capable to understand to begin with
sounds terrible, i haven't heard the song. im not a fan of rap myself and i don't agree with what they did but seriously, you need to relax.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Quote by Alucard II

i love maddox.

i saw some Asian in Wal-Mart wearing a Maddox shirt, and thought, 'he wouldnt approve of this, now would he?'
Quote by grave
there is enough evidence to conclude that you are retard; explaining why is completely unnecessary as a retard wouldn't be capable to understand to begin with

yah ok wangster
Slayer already had Angel of Death in a public enemy song in the late '80's...

This is from Wikipedia...

"She Watch Channel Zero?!" contains a sample from Slayer's "Angel of Death" and is played continuously throughout the song. "Angel of Death" is from the critically acclaimed album "Reign in Blood" which was also released on Def Jam records.

...so buddy, calm down. it was done in 1988 and even though I don't like rap...who cares?
Dude... It doesn't matter. Eminem raped Dream On when he made it into a rap song, and I hated it, but I didn't tell the whole world about how much I hated it. If you hear it on the radio or something, just - wait for it -

TURN IT OFF.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
eh, I never liked any part of the song besided the main riff....

with that said, its no big deal every famous metal riff you can think of has been sampled.
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

And Slayer should be cashing their social security money........../waits flame for disgracing t3|-| A1/\/\1g|-|ty 516Y3R!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Treat people the way you would like to be treated.
- Don't do to others what you wouldn't like others to do to you.
- Live and let live.
- Always tell the truth.
- If someone looks at you, just give them a nice smile they won't soon forget
Last edited by SorrowIsMe at May 15, 2006,
I don't think it's fair to call him closed-minded. It's fact that this **** sucks. Still though, Slayer did let him take it...I'm just gonna try and forget this and hopefully never ever have to hear the song.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Wow, how horrible is it that Rap artists are paying a tribute to our music in return for tributing theirs. Metal bands have incorporated rap into their music for years; I say it's high time for the returned favor. I totally agree, I can't stand Hip Hop either -- but bridging gaps is something that must be done.
Quote by SorrowIsMe

And Slayer should be cashing their social security money........../waits flame for disgracing t3|-| A1/\/\1g|-|ty 516Y3R!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they evil social security cheques ?
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Quote by DanimalCrackers
Wow, how horrible is it that Rap artists are paying a tribute to our music in return for tributing theirs. Metal bands have incorporated rap into their music for years; I say it's high time for the returned favor. I totally agree, I can't stand Hip Hop either -- but bridging gaps is something that must be done.

Ummm....yeah...did you hear those ill beats on Quo Vadis' new album? Dat **** is whacko...I could definately drop a shiz on that one. Pizzle \m/
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Quote by Gman400
I don't think it's fair to call him closed-minded. It's fact that this **** sucks. Still though, Slayer did let him take it...I'm just gonna try and forget this and hopefully never ever have to hear the song.

i just heard the song for the first time so i'm going to try to forget about it too because wow...interesting lyrics.
The trouble with nude dancing is that not everything stops moving when the music does.

Last.fm
Quote by Gman400
Ummm....yeah...did you hear those ill beats on Quo Vadis' new album? Dat **** is whacko...I could definately drop a shiz on that one. Pizzle \m/

No.
Quote by Gman400

The "Pizzle \m/" sold it for me.

On topic, don't like rap, and don't like slayer (gasp) so I am not really bothered by this.
When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
I like (some) rap, and I like Slayer. I see no problem. Grow a pair.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Page 1 of 2