Which Do You Think Is A Better Metalcore or Hardrock Guitar?

Ibanez RG1570

Gibson Menace

Member #20 of the Guitarists Born in 1991 Club PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Member Of The Anti - Ibanez Militia

Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...

Quote by -blaze-
anti-depressants for emo kids.

ibanez beats gibson for sure, but ibanez isnt the best guitar around, cuz gibson just sucks
Quote by Parkerkills
ibanez beats gibson for sure, but ibanez isnt the best guitar around, cuz gibson just sucks

Um...what?

I'm not sure about the menace as I've never even seen one but the rg is supposed to be fairly badass.
The Don of the UG Mafia, PM me to join the family.

General of the Rage Against the Myspace Club, PM me to enlist.

Member #2 of the 'Shut the fuck up and respect other people's music' Club.' PM TheGospelOfRob to join.
i have never heard of a gibson menace...and i cant find it on google...want to post a picture?
Originally posted by SoFad
Guys, I'm in need of desperate help, it's been like 2 weeks since my last dump. I can't get there anymore

wow, good luck

Quote by MorelloMan1992

elephants.

buttsecks.

elephant buttsecks
Check this out kiddo...

If you want a tremolo system, HSH setup, and 24 frets, go with the Ibanez.

If you want a mahagony bodied Tune-O-Matic Gibson Les Paul, go with that!
haha
Two extremely different guitars.

Do what V12 said.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
OK. Here's another one. Whats differant about the RG1570 and the GRG170DX Other than the pickups and the price?
Member #20 of the Guitarists Born in 1991 Club PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.

Member Of The Anti - Ibanez Militia

Quote by d. b. cooper
I listen to metal, therefore I do not have feelings...

Quote by -blaze-
anti-depressants for emo kids.

Here's a bright idea, why don't you go and try them out? Then, pick the one you like best. It's an idea you'd get if you had common sense.

This board is going through a "We hate Gibson" fad. The board is also going through a "We love Ibanez" fad. You're going to get a biased answer no matter what. And, because there are so many Gibson haters, a lot of people will recommend the Ibanez. They only way you'll know which is better is IF YOU TRY THEM YOURSELF.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Quote by KevP714
OK. Here's another one. Whats differant about the RG1570 and the GRG170DX Other than the pickups and the price?

better quality wood. better contruction. Better neck. Better tremelo system
I traded in my Real Books for Robbins and Cotran Pathology Textbooks
Also, the Les Paul Menace's specs are identicle to the Les Paul Studio's. The only difference is the pickups. The LP Menace is supposed to have higher output pickups or something.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Well I have an RG1570 and I ****ing love it. That's all I can say about it.

I dont know about the Menace, but I've played LPs and as much as I like them, they're way too heavy, and I feel like I'm paying for a name. They sound great and all, but well over a thousand dollars for a guitar is kind of obnoxious when I like the RG1570 just as much.
Originally Posted by Corwinoid
Metal doesn't hold hands, it gets head in the van before the show. Seriously.