uhhhh why are they so low priced?...i was just on the site and they are only like 99.99 bucks american...and they have alder bodies with a maple neck and fretboard (or rosewood if you want)...but why are they so cheap?...is there something wrong with them?...because im about to buy a Jay Turser (yeah i know its ****) to mod...but if these Agile's are way cheaper...then i would prefer to get one of them if my parents would buy off the net...so is it like guaranteed that we will recieve it if i order it?...are they a reliable guitar (doesnt need to be perfect, just want a classic style that i can mod into sounding really good)...so who can help me?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Are you talking about the SX's...or the Agile 802's?
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- Maple on rosewood 21 fret neck
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- 1JZ-GTE (TT, front mount intercooler, 15~psi)
- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
ummm im pretty sure it was the SX
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

^sorry for the double post...and maybe its not even Agile?...doesnt specify it is...but do you still think it would be better than a Jay Turser Vintage Strat?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

my first guitar was a jay turseer vingtage start, it goes outta tune as soon as you hit the whammy, and it goes out alot anyway. Its a good guitar for a beginner though.
Dimebag 1966-2004 RIP a true legend

Quote by RingmasterTJ
Dumbest thread ever...when shouldn't you get shit-faced drunk?

Quote by Dirk Gently

When I turn on the TV, I see nothing but black people.[/IMG]

Quote by ckellingc
I jerked off in Wyoming if that counts
12,000 feet ftw!!

Quote by gsr2k6
. Oh, Jesus hates you.
Ive played one of those $100 SX strats. Pretty quiet electronics, not too bad stock pickups. Wayy better than Squier. The neck was suprizingly nice (after a fret leveling). Good wood. The construction is what you would expect for $100. I would pay $250 for one of those, they are that good. Sorry if this doesn't help.
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
nah it helps^...and the way the pups sound doesnt bother me because i am strictly buying anoter guitar to mod.,..i already have a G-400 which im perefectly happy with...but now i want a strat style to mod, re-paint, put new pups and junk...so they sound better than and would be a better deal than the Jay Turser?....the JT is 229.99 with tax in Canada and the SX strat i was looking at would come up to be 188.10 in canadian dollars (that includes the shipping price too)
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

^Go for the SX man. And if you hate it, or arn't satisfied, just talk to Kurt at RondoMusic. He would gladly accpet it back for full refund
~~One Off Custom Strat~~
- 3 piece alder body
- '82 Fender pickups

~~'92 Toyota Supra~~

- Tuned on 93 octane
- HKS 3" exhaust
so you guys think that the SX SSt57 would be a pretty good guitar to mod?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

yes sir it would...i have thought about buying one to mod, since i saw what my brothers friend did to his, its amazing
My Gear-

Guitars
- Schecter Gryphon
- Ibanez GRX40

Amp/Effects

- Crate FXT65 With DSP
- Dunlop Cry Baby Classic

My Choice
- DR 9's
- Dunlop 2mm
They are probably the same quality as the Jay Tursers. I've never played an SX, but I've played Jay Turser strats. Both the SX's and the JT's have very nice vintage-tinted gloss necks with the skunk stripe. But the SX's have a better headstock, imo.

If you are looking for a guitar to repaint, it might be easier and better to get a Saga Kit. That way you get a nice clean body and you don't have to strip it. Also, the necks come with paddle headstocks, so you can shape it like a real strat. (and if anybody tries to tell me that that's illegal I'm going to slap them silly, so don't even go there )

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior

Last edited by Armored Artist at May 16, 2006,