Pretty simple solo to the Atreyu song, "Lip Gloss and Black." I think it sounds pretty cool. The quality isn't that great since I don't have a proper recording rig, but whatever. Recorded in one take.

http://punkgtrst096.dmusic.com/
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell
Line 6 Gear Box (for recording)

My Music
Thanks a lot bro. I appreciate the props!
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

My Music
Sounds good for the most part...

I would just work on your fluency...some parts were a bit choppy...

Other than that...

GOOD JOB!!

Atreyu is AWESOME!
Well, the tone was, hurtful. Too much gain. Timing was off in some parts, and you hit a few wrong notes. Sounds like you have the idea though, just work on your fluency.

When Jacobs plays it live, he plays it behind his head. It's actually not hard at all, try it for yourself.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~
^^ The tone probably sucks because I'm using a Cube Micro w/ a $10 mic. I want to get a Berhinger V-Amp, and then it'll start sounding good. And not to sound like an Atreyu dork, but I think Travis [Miguel] plays the solo, Dan [Jacobs] and Mark [McKnight] play the rhythm with their guitar and bass behind their head.

But yeah, thanks a lot for the constructive criticism and actually taking the time to listen to it. I live in an area where there is no music scene what-so-ever (I'm from South FL, where there was one) and I don't really know anybody that listens to the same sh*t that I do. So it's cool that people can listen to what I did and post back on it. Thanks a lot.
My Gear
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Washburn X50PROFE
Crate FXT120
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

My Music
Quote by punkgtrst096
^^ The tone probably sucks because I'm using a Cube Micro w/ a $10 mic. I want to get a Berhinger V-Amp, and then it'll start sounding good. And not to sound like an Atreyu dork, but I think Travis [Miguel] plays the solo, Dan [Jacobs] and Mark [McKnight] play the rhythm with their guitar and bass behind their head.

But yeah, thanks a lot for the constructive criticism and actually taking the time to listen to it. I live in an area where there is no music scene what-so-ever (I'm from South FL, where there was one) and I don't really know anybody that listens to the same sh*t that I do. So it's cool that people can listen to what I did and post back on it. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, I understand why the tone wasn't great. I don't blame you at all.

I'm not big into Atreyu but I could have sworn I've seen a video of Jacobs playing it live behind his head. Regardless, it isn't hard to do, and I don't doubt you in what you say.

And no problem for critting, that's what I come on these forums for anyways.
Quote by tronsbasscool
This is my 5th account and I still havn't made any friends

My Rig
ESP Viper 1000
Crate RFX120

<//////>~