sorry for not knowing much about scales but what scale would E F# G A B C and what would be the best way to go about harmonizing this for kind of a creepy sound.
Member of the LeDzEp LoVeRbOy is a pirate hooker fan club. PM fenderfreak101 or me_and_my_esp to join.
Quote by fenderfreak101
sorry i dont understand dumbass language.

Member #8 of the "Can't we forget about all the subgenres & just ROCK?" group PM rockon1824
I agree
I am Father Jimmyius Crowley, Arch Bishop and cruasder of Zepplinism. PM Heartbreaker to join me and my brethren in our religion.
So I went renegade... What you gonna do about huh? IM FREAKIN EVIL GEZUS !!!!
:stickpoke:
Ya looks like the begining of the E minor scale (aeolien (sp)) but if you add a D on the end then go back to the octave you will have your self full minor
Add a D on the end and it' E Dorian.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Quote by ufossuck
Add a D on the end and it' E Dorian.

Im pretty sure if you add a D it become an E aolein(sp) orrrr G Dorian
Quote by imagonaeatu
Im pretty sure if you add a D it become an E aolein(sp) orrrr G Dorian

Two names for the same thing. Minor, Aeolian, Dorian and probably many others describe the same scale.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
Aeolian and Dorian are two totally diffrent scales im pretty sure

Edit: Thanks SD for confirming
well, they're modes of the same scale.
e aeolian and a dorian are part of the same scale.
e aeolian and e dorian are completely different.
It's the beginnning of an Aeolian scale(minor E) but if you'd ad a d# instead of a d it would be a spanish scale in B
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
E Minor or G Major if u start from the G instead of an E
Quote by Jimi Hendrix
The Blues Is Easy To Play But Hard To Feel.

Quote by Chris Impellitteri
I Promise That My Solos Will Only Get Faster.
[Practice Makes Perfect][Hell Yeah]