yeh, I's got myself one about a year ago, and its worked fine. yesterday, however, it started going homosexual. More specifically, the sound keeps fading in and out, and there's some interference(kinda like radio). Sounds like a bad connection between wires or something. I dont wanna take it to the shop if its something i can fix.

i've already checked the geetar and cables, its deffinetly an amp problem. any ideas??
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
Open the amp and poke around...

MG's are known for ****ty quality, not much you can do unless you really want to dive in. Warranty?
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
yeh, the mg fame...well, best **** i could get around here (paraguay).

anyways, it seems the thingy fixed itself. I did open it up, but the fuse box is bolted form the inside (which means i would literaly have to take the thing apart.)

im expecting it to **** out again soon, tho. lets see how that goes
Member #5 of the Frank Zappa Fan Club

Member #15 of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM AK Guitarist to join
I fixed my MG problem with a hammer and some "light" hits to the side. But its aMG its low a** quality.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.