Page 1 of 2
Hey i was just wonder out of ur favorite band who is the member u hate sthe most?

I mean the biggest ass goblin in that group, the dude that you almosy sees as a weight on the band

For me it would be Lars Ulrich from Metalica i love the band but i kinda hate him a little bit.
i say scott wieland from every band he's bin in
Slowhand 03/23/07
The UG Eric Clapton Fan Club

PM clapton-floyd to join
wow tahts wut i was gonna say ^ i LOVE metallica

metallica metallica metallica metallica...etc. OWNS (EXCEPT ST ANGER)
Quote by pepsi_lovr
wow tahts wut i was gonna say ^ i LOVE metallica

metallica metallica metallica metallica...etc. OWNS (EXCEPT ST ANGER)

I agree fully dude. But Lars is just a cocky prick(probably has reason still don't have 2 act like it.
ooh definately axl rose, such a dush bag
Slowhand 03/23/07
The UG Eric Clapton Fan Club

PM clapton-floyd to join
That's a tough question to answer. I'll have to agree with HeyFred and say Weiland.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
I love the Beatles with all my heart, but I gotta' say, Ringo Starr is one of the luckiest fuckers in the industry. How a lame ass like him got into the biggest rock band of all time, who knows...
Janick Gers from Iron Maiden.

He steals all of Adrian's old solos and all his swinging his guitar around, dancing like a fucckface and screwing up some of the songs is just unnecessary.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Liberation

He steals all of Adrian's old solos and all his swinging his guitar around, dancing like a fucckface and screwing up some of the songs is just unnecessary.

HAHAHAHAHA laffin at the dancein like a fucckface remark
Brian Johnson from AC/DC.
"There's Jimmy Page, one of the biggest thieves of American black music to ever walk the Earth."
yngwie malmsteen of yngwie malmsteen.

he can play alright, but he is a ****ing ****.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Quote by Soma3009
I love the Beatles with all my heart, but I gotta' say, Ringo Starr is one of the luckiest fuckers in the industry. How a lame ass like him got into the biggest rock band of all time, who knows...

I'll admit he wasnt the best drummer ever but he did a well enough job for what they needed, besides he was there to step in after pete best got fired and I think he just suck.
Dee Snider from Twisted Sister.

Fucck
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
I think Oasis' Liam Gallagher is probably one of the biggest cunts in the music industry. I've actually met people who say they only hate Oasis because of Liam, and not because of the music. What a knobend.
paolo gregoletto from Trivium! He's so sh!t he doesnt even deeserve capitals for his name. If only the could hire a new bassist, Trivium would be the best band ever.
Quote by Soma3009

Dude, he's not lame ass. He's one of those people that's so laid back its fucking intense. Ringo PWNS!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Quote by goth clash
If only the could hire a new bassist, Trivium would be the best band ever.

! true bout him bein crap though with his ****ty balance and the like.
Arcaon:

Goths are metal's Emo bitches.

Quote by badmilk
u dont talk to me like that. u wanna get smacked up redneck? huh?
Quote by Liberation

To be fair, he only stole the solos because Adrian had left Maiden. It was necessary for his replacement to be able to play his solos. Now he's back he's taken all of his solos back I think. When he tries to play a harmony to Adrian's solos he always goes out of time though, which pisses me off. Anyway, he's definitely the worst member of Maiden by far.
Ibanez RG1570
Epiphone Black Beauty
Line 6 Spider II 112
BOSS CS-3 Compression Sustainer
Quote by challengedmind
! true bout him bein crap though with his ****ty balance and the like.

I agree Paolo dont seem to do a great deal, but i would prefer to kick out heafy, he is a douche, so arrogant. I expect hes just in it for the money now.
Quote by cnut
I think Oasis' Liam Gallagher is probably one of the biggest cunts in the music industry. I've actually met people who say they only hate Oasis because of Liam, and not because of the music. What a knobend.

yeah me too. I like oasis theyre music is great but Liam Gallagher is a prick.

I heard he wanted to leave at one point and be a solo artist. Oasis could easily go on without him.
Noels got better vocals.
I hesitate to like Oasis because of him.........
How come nobody has mentioned Dave Mustaine. He is a kcufing sack licker if there ever was one. He doesn't even like being in Megadeth he said he hates being in a second rate band when he should be in Metallica. What a crying kcuf!
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!
Quote by sinlessgunner
How come nobody has mentioned Dave Mustaine. He is a kcufing sack licker if there ever was one. He doesn't even like being in Megadeth he said he hates being in a second rate band when he should be in Metallica. What a crying kcuf!

I agree, its obvious he doesnt like being in megadeth, he'd rather be in metallica. But you have to admit, he is a very good guitarist
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by guitar_man_guy
Dee Snider from Twisted Sister.

Fucck

doesn't he host the show house of hair on the radio...........
Quote by chrisbeevor
If he had a large moustache... Sadamme Hussein? Maybe I'm hallucinating...
Quote by HelpImARock
"You think your better than guitar at us?!
Quote by Gin_Rummy
My friend's uncle lives inbetween Jimi Hendrix and Keith Moon and they jam on a daily basis.
Quote by goth clash
paolo gregoletto from Trivium! He's so sh!t he doesnt even deeserve capitals for his name. If only the could hire a new bassist, Trivium would be the best band ever.

why does everyone dis paolo gregoletto hes an amazing bass player.
Black Sabbath, they're all cool but I probably like Ozzy the least because he's the singer and the rest are actual musicians. Also he does reality shows and butter adverts but after all the drinks and drugs he's had he probably doesn't realise what's going on. He's still a TOTAL dude though and I love all those guys
hmm... I guess you could say I hate John Bonham from Led Zeppelin... because he died.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by headbanger408
daren malakian of SOAD

the band was so much better wwhen he just played guitar

Yeah his high vocals piss me off
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I guess i hate Iced Earth's first singer (he was only on Iced Earth S.T.) but at least they fired him really quickly.
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by sinlessgunner

I agree 100%
Quote by Doodleface
hmm... I guess you could say I hate John Bonham from Led Zeppelin... because he died.

how can you hate john bonham? he used to shit in groupies hand bags!!!???
He was amazing my friend, at least him dying let led zeplin go out on without ever sucking!

the limp biskit comment was very right. Fred should never have been born
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
ok, im going to risk the flamming of a life tim here, but i dont like anthony kedis, and always thought RHCP would be better with another singer....awaiting flamming
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
you is a big poopy head
Quote by dminishedthingy

Quote by \Powerslave/

Quote by \Powerslave/

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Page 1 of 2