I don't think that's the problem. Those kids look pretty unbeasty.
Quote by grimreaper65
Har har har. Go stuff your panties with toads and then masturbate.

Ahh, I love the Pit.

Quote by SilentDeftone
I don't need to report you, I can just ban you instead.

-SD

Owned!
Did anyone notice in the original vid, there appears to be a 'zombie' figure in the background.

Could just be my tired eyes, but I was waiting for the zombie to take the guitar off the kids and smash it over their heads.

Either that or play some amazing riff
Quote by s0nofabe4ch
...what a waste of money...

What a waste of a guitar but i will admit it watching 2 little kids smash a guitar was funny as hell and the kid getting hit on the head was funny too lol
Last edited by GsKoRn1 at May 16, 2006,
Quote by Free
Did anyone notice in the original vid, there appears to be a 'zombie' figure in the background.

Could just be my tired eyes, but I was waiting for the zombie to take the guitar off the kids and smash it over their heads.

Either that or play some amazing riff

I saw it too, its not, look closer, its just two pices of grass caught in the wind.
my friend bought a $2 guitar at a garage sale once. it wasn't actually that bad of a guitar, but it only had two strings left. we strung it up with some fishing line and decided to each take turns smashing it to bits. i went first being the smallest of all of us, and broke it into a few dozen peices in one swing. very dissappointing
That's the problem with kids today. No upper body strength.

Back in my day, when you smashed a guitar, it stayed smashed.
Quote by StaggHound
That's the problem with kids today. No upper body strength.

Back in my day, when you smashed a guitar, it stayed smashed.

hahahahah
I hate people smashing up guitars
hendrix did it because he was sacrificing something he really loved.
Anyone else is a wasteful t**t.
Pah-those kids be pathetic anyway!
Quote by supermoose89
I hate people smashing up guitars
hendrix did it because he was sacrificing something he really loved.
Anyone else is a wasteful t**t.
Pah-those kids be pathetic anyway!

you really think that when hendrix smashed a guitar on stage he was thinking about it as a sacrifice? i'd say he was probably just thinking, "that crowd is gonna go ape sh*t if i do this!"
I have found a quote somewhere.........
errrrr
Ah-ha
"The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar."--Jimi Hendrix on Wikkipedia Quotes thingy
Obvioulsy I don't really know what was going on in his brain. I wish did.
LSD was going on in his brain..... but yeah, those little kids weren't swinging it very hard, i mean they are little kids.....
This is also a quote from Jimmy Hendrix that might just answer that question, "Purple haze all in my brain. Lately things just dont seem the same." And there you have it. The answer.
^--- that's what i said. i doubt their was any spirituality or sacrifical sense in setting his guitar on fire.... he may say that but i'd call it a bunch of bull
haha or like pete townshends auto- destrucion lol bloddy art school kids
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/