is great. Anyone else heard it?
I can send it to anyone that needs it.
aim = yeahee x core
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
didnt even realize they had new stuff...i liked the last cd, think you could send me this one?

aim-stuntmanx3
Originally posted by thestrumbum
the scream is so powerfull. my balls started two steppin.
i've been looking all over for this. if you wouldn't mind sending it to me, you'd rule

aim=messican619
Quote by happytimeharry
Has anyone else tried to trim their pubes into really weird shapes and such? I once tried to make a crop circle type thing. It didn't come out so good.
tell ya what, im might buy it on saturday and if i do ill send it t you. and If they have it at the record store ill buy it less theres some converge i dont have. but ill have it eventually, so when i do ill pm ya.
silentspectacle is already sending it to me right now, but thanks for the offer.
Quote by happytimeharry
Has anyone else tried to trim their pubes into really weird shapes and such? I once tried to make a crop circle type thing. It didn't come out so good.
Thats lucky anyway then i guess because i dont know how to send albums. So im asuming youve got it silent specaical, is it any good? is it worth buying?
It's worth buying but I can give it to you for free. I really enjoyed it. It's like 2 a.m. here though, so i'll talk to you tommorow.
I have cancer, fight me.
YOU WON'T.
Thanks for the offer but ive told half my friends im buying it anyway so they all think there going to borrow it off me Cheers anyway though
Quote by Blackout'
tell ya what, im might buy it on saturday and if i do ill send it t you. and If they have it at the record store ill buy it less theres some converge i dont have. but ill have it eventually, so when i do ill pm ya.

It comes out on June 13 dawg.
Quote by mitchusonfire
ive heard the name havnt heard the band, what do they sound like?

Heavy-ass, drop-tuned, 3-guitar metalcore. The vocals remind me of TTEOTD.
got a few of their songs the other day...they're pretty good.

"smoke ya later" is a mad song.
I'm not a fan of this band. Did they change their style at all so that I would change my opinion of them, because if it's more of the old stuff I'd rather just not bother.
Quote by JobForACowboy
um, yes it is.

sry if you havent heard of it, death metal bands that wear girl jeans = emodeath