Stupid stupid stupid question, but what key is that song in...is it F?

I'm horrible at figuring out what key songs are in.
yeah, the Green Day "Holiday"

the reason i'm asking is because my friend has a tin whistle set to the same key as Holiday, so he can solo over the key of F. thanks for the help!
key signature contains Bb, Eb, Ab and Db. F major key only contains 1 flat which is Bb. Therefore, the scale is F, G, Ab, Bb, C, Db, Eb, F. The F major scale is F, G, A, Bb, C, D, E, F.

So Holiday is not in F, correct?

Holiday is in Ab Major, lespaul_rentals
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Ive had this argument with someone who always thinks power chords instantly become minors=

The song is in Fminor which is the relative minor of Abmajor.
Thank God im an atheist
yeh, but if you say, the key of F, it is considered F Major, you have to specify F minor. It bewilders me why someone wouold say "Yep, key is F" meaning F minor, it's not right. BY the way, wil, power chords don't have a major or a minor, they are the root note and the 5th. I hate it as well when power chords are considered minor
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by Metal_Master15
greenday sux who cares

true, but i'm just helping the guy, his prerogative if he likes greenday, i personally think they are **** on a stick as well, but he's just asking for some help
Quote by dannyniceboy

Quote by Minkaro

DARK RED TEAM