hi guys me again!, now am looking for new pickups i was thinking that i want one for leading purposes and one for rithym. i have a schecter c1 exotic, the whole body is mahogany.
i was thinking maybe in 2 dimarzios evos
a tone zone and a evo
xn2 and evo...
other seymours i dont remember...
but i would just like a few suggestions
what type of music do you play? what amp?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ that too!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you have any questions about DiMarzio pickups, you should contact them about it, they helped me pick some last year and well, they were just extremly helpful. The Tech told me more about the pickups than what was availible online and he told me which ones would work in my guitar and how well diiferent ones would balance out together.

I think thats were you'll get the most help Dimarzio stuff
so reading the original post the ts wants one for cleans and one for all out power. maybe putting the bk nailbomb in the bridge for the distortions and putting something else in the neck
Quote by costa
If you have any questions about DiMarzio pickups, you should contact them about it, they helped me pick some last year and well, they were just extremly helpful. The Tech told me more about the pickups than what was availible online and he told me which ones would work in my guitar and how well diiferent ones would balance out together.

I think thats were you'll get the most help Dimarzio stuff

you'll get at least as much help from bareknuckle, swineshead, or any of the other boutique guys...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^you'll get at least ten times the help from BK.
assuming you have no budget get a BK nailbomb calibrated set. should suit your styles well.
if you have to get dimarzios, then get a evo for the bridge and an air norton for the neck.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
am i have a peavey studio pro 112, and i like to play from metallica to vai, and satriani. .... very different i know...,my guitar is in mahogany would that affect the sound?.
my priority is the vai/satriani sound kinda like canon rock sound(if u have ever heard of it).
thx
an evo might actually do quite well in mahogany.

how about an evo 2? it's supposed to be a slightly toned down version. Haven't tried it...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?