Are there any "shred" guitars with out a floyd rise ir a floatng trem? If so, which ones?

Thanks in advanced
ibanez rg321. get it and replace the pickups.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^for a little bit more money
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Some schecters, jackson king v without the trem, or some dinky's, some deans dont have a trem - I third the ibanez as well.....

Dan
Gear List;

Laney VH100R with Matching Cab
Ibanez RGT42FM
Schecter C-1+
BC Rich Neck Thru Warlock
ISP Noise Decimator
Ibanez TS9
ibanez rga121.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
jackson RR5 is fixed bridge if u hav the money, and are into that kinda shape...

but like everyone else i would hav to say the rg321 + pickup upgrade
what about the guitar center exclusive RG's? are those just buttered up RG321's? cuz they look killer, but if they're the same (and im sure they are) go for the 321 or the 7321 (obviously a 7 string).
Ovation Celebrity
MIJ STRAT
Ibanez Prestige S1220WNF
modded Ibanez GAX75
Fender tuner-DIGITECH EX-7-BOSS SD1-Ibanez CF7-Tech 21 TM 60
(LOOP)Boss DD20(Loop)
My soundclick page
Quote by angusyoungwanab
what about the guitar center exclusive RG's? are those just buttered up RG321's? cuz they look killer, but if they're the same (and im sure they are) go for the 321 or the 7321 (obviously a 7 string).

They have different PUPS also quilt tops , better tuners sharktooth inlays and best of all for shred basswood

Edit the Quilt is 400 the standard is 300
My Gear :
LTD Fx400
Ibanez S470dxqm w/Tone Zone
Buz Mcgrath's S7320 w/ emg 707s
Boss Gt-8
EHX Metal Muff with top boost for sale!
Crate V32 palomino for sale !
Quote by Pedricko
Ibanez PGM ftw.
Rather sad how only one person mentioned this.

PGM's always get shunned for having no floyd, but they're just as good as JEM's and the likes for shred.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Any schecter c-1 (well apart from the ones with a floyd obviously :P) great fret access and 24 frets on most of the models cant go wrong really lol. I'd recommend the hellraiser!
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
^ Played the hellraiser.

Not fond at all with the neck. A good shred guitar but the neck needs maybe a satin finish and a little thinner.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Quote by MetalToTheEnd

PGM's always get shunned for having no floyd, but they're just as good as JEM's and the likes for shred.

don't the new PGM's have floyds? meaning you'd have to get a second hand one...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by MetalToTheEnd

Ofcourse, and most PGM models do have floyds...

Or you could always block it...

^It's the other way around Dave.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
^ so this year's one is hardtail?

gah, i'm getting too old... i remember when i started, it was hardtail, then it switched to trem, then...

EDIT: yup, you're right. Go with either the PGM or the rga, then, IMO.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Well it's still the PGM301... It hasn't changed much for a while, aside from the asian PGM3's and the color schemes on the PGM30's.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Click.
^ um.

there were definitely some out with edge pros pretty recently...
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^were there? or is it dave in his old age?
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ um.

there were definitely some out with edge pros pretty recently...

Latest would be the PGM300, which is quite a while ago already...

Unleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess you mean those crappy korean PGM30's... But they don't have Edge Pro's...

Click.
Quote by Resiliance
Latest would be the PGM300, which is quite a while ago already...

yeah. probably.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
jackson dk2 dinky.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Go with either a Kramer Striker Custom S-424CR hardtail, Kramer Vanguard S-404S or Kramer Imperial S-404S all of them are pretty good guitars from what ive heard- the pickups are great for metal and hey, if you dont like them just swap them out.

if you wanted to go the floyd route, check out the Kramer 1984 Reissue or Kramer 1984 Custom Reissue. I have the Custom one, theyre AMAZING for shredding and great for the "brown sound." Yeah i know it has the floyd but its flush mounted so it wont go out of tune if a string breaks. Trust me, its an amazing car.