any fans?

me=big fan of Alice in Hell album, and a lot of the following stuff, although after their first 3 albums, it wasn't that amazing any more.

but anyhow,
JEFF WATERS = GOD
My Current Equipment:

ESP LTD EX-260
Ibanez GRX70
Laney HCXMR15
Boss MT-2
Yeah, I like Annihilator alot myself.

Alice in Hell is probably they're best album. Newer stuff isn't quite the same with this vocalist.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
yea...Never, Neverland and Set the World on Fire were also SICK. but...the new vocalist sux. yet, waters is still waters.
My Current Equipment:

ESP LTD EX-260
Ibanez GRX70
Laney HCXMR15
Boss MT-2
Yeah definetely thrash thread.

But just between you and me, they're one of the best thrash bands EVAR. Jeff Waters is such a good guitarist.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE
Quote by reed

But just between you and me, they're one of the best thrash bands EVAR. Jeff Waters is such a good guitarist.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

Quote by rocknrollstar

Im guessing anus.
Quote by mer_der_noms
Couldn't have said it better myself.

lol ass kissing to reed.

but the only jeff waters ive heard is from the roadrunner untied album
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
lol who said I was kissing his ass..maybe shining it up..lol..not thats its bad because he actually did pretty good with the solo on The Dagger..but still..listen to Jeff Waters..
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

Quote by rocknrollstar

Im guessing anus.
Never, Neverland > Alice, IMO. But they're both great listens.

Awesome Canadian Thrash.

I hope they're on Gigantour, which is definately a possibility, because Mustaine and Jeff Waters have been friends for decades now.
I thought it was already set in stone that Annihilator would play Gigantour. Needless to say I'll be there whether or not they play.
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

Quote by rocknrollstar

Im guessing anus.
Nah, Dave hasn't released the bands yet, and unless Annihilator have gotten the word out that they're definately doing it, then there's still a chance they're not on the bill.

Didn't Jeff almost get in instead of Friedman? Wow, that would have been different.
Talk about shred insanity if he did instead of Friedman..but then I'd be afraid either band would be the same let alone around..
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7

Quote by rocknrollstar

Im guessing anus.
annihilator = my fave thrash band. u can srsly listen to them over and over again..those solos are ridiculous.
My Current Equipment:

ESP LTD EX-260
Ibanez GRX70
Laney HCXMR15
Boss MT-2
Quote by grimreaper65
Never, Neverland > Alice, IMO. But they're both great listens.

I agree, i have only started listening to them recently and God they rule, Jeff = DUDE!
NOPE.
Thrash thread.
As if hasn't been said enough times allready.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Quote by reed

oh the noes reed, have you forgotten of Dark Angel that has never released a weak album.

Annihilator has many weak albums. Besides Alice In Hell and Never Neverland the other albums have too many non-metal stuff, and if metal it's just not very interesting.

So Dark Angel ftw \m/ (>< \m/
stopping for nothing *doo do do doo do do* i fire at will * do do doo do do doo do do* in the name of my religion*do doo do do doo do do* i shoot to kill! to kill! to kill! tokiiiiiiiiiilllllll!
Quote by chemicalsolutio
oh the noes reed, have you forgotten of Dark Angel that has never released a weak album.

Annihilator has many weak albums. Besides Alice In Hell and Never Neverland the other albums have too many non-metal stuff, and if metal it's just not very interesting.

So Dark Angel ftw \m/ (>< \m/

I have low low low expectations for the new Dark Angel. And I don't consider anything after Never Neverland to be annihilator lmao. As far as Im concerned, they released a bunch of sweet demos and 2 great cds and died.
THE TREND IS OVER
YOU WON'T NEED THAT ANYMORE
ITS ON SALE AT THE FUCKING DOLLAR STORE