I've had my Vox V847 for about 6 months and it's been fine til now. I haven't used it in a while due to having a broken cable but now I've got a new one so it's cool.
Now, whenever I turn it on, it doesn't work properly. The sounds still there but it sounds really faint, as if the battery is dead (I've tried this with new batteries) and when I push it down, it doesn't work at all. If I turn the wah pedal by pushing it all the way down then the sound comes out of the amp.
I don't understand why this is happening. This may have something to do with the fact that I took the rubber feet and the plate off the bottom of my wah because I was told this makes the wah more 'vocal' (I'm looking for the parts as I type this to see whether this is the problem or not).
Any ideas?
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Marshall JCM 800 4103 Combo
Roland Cube 60
First off, removing the rubber feet will only increase the Wah's range by a little, you'll need to mod the circuit if you want a more vocal sound. The only thing I can think that might affect the sounds strongness might be a loose footswitch?

I've never taken mine apart, but perhaps someone else can answer this :\
Bring back Tabo
How do a fix a loose footswitch?
Help appreciated.
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
Yes, I took the rubber feet off.
How do I fix this problem then? Will I be able to do it myself, will I need to take it to a shop or is it forever gone?
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60
OMG lol

The rubber feet you were supposed to take off were the ones near the on/off footswitch (on the rocker part of the pedal itself)

By taking off the rubber feet and the bottom plate, you just exposed the electronics to damage!

lol!
So you think that's what's happend?
In this, what do I do? Take it to a shop and have it repaired?
Jackson RR5
Epiphone LP Standard
Ibanez S370
Roland Cube 60