Hey I'm going teaching English in Dubai this October and them I'm going travelling the world after that for the next year or so to see what it's all about. I'm just wondering if anyone has ever done it before or if they would like to and where did/would you go etc.
Quote by dumps

i had to look after my sisters house for a few days. so i invited these 2 girls round and we got wrecked. then my mum n that found out. step dad was proud. mum wasnt.

Lol!
I would love to do it one day. My mate left around a month ago now back-packing and shes emailed us and said shes having the time of her life. *envyous* (sp?)

I would definatly want to go to australia, philippines, etc etc, maybe some of the northern africa countries (morroco, eygpt) and perhaps Cyprus.

Ahh, that would be the life.
Been away, am back
My cousin is in Dubai at the moment, and earning bucket loads because he doesn't have to pay tax there.

He's going to come back a millionaire. Lucky sod.

I haven't been around the world, but I'm planning to next year in after my A-levels.

My brother, on the other hand, has been on a couple of lengthy climbing trips - both of those went all over europe. He went to France, Spain, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Slovenia and a couple of other places.

Ooh, if you do do it, keep a diary, either a written one or a video one..... its a very good idea. Because If you go to all these places its nice to be able to have something to remember them by. I'm a photographer, and when I go away next year I'm going to take ziillions of pictures.

Anyway, hope you have a good time wherever you get to!
I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
i travelled australia and south east asia for 4 months 2 years ago, and then 6 months last year. first time with mates and second time alone. had the ****ing time of my life, particularly good by yourself so that you can do what you want when you want etc. id recommend it to anyone.
"The guitar is part of him.
It can cry aloud with him,
expressing his anger and elation,
his moments of majestic serenity
and his extended torrents of power."

Mark Knopfler on Jimi Hendrix
I live in Dubai? Are you by any chance m new english teacher in CIS?
Quote by RHCP94
Green Day should be so proud that there band is better than a bunch of 16 year olds.................medals anyone?

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Gotta love ticked off metal heads.

JAMMER-91

Hare Krishna
My friend and I are going backpacking in February. We're starting off in south east asia for 2 months, then heading to australia, where we're going to work basically until we get bored.. and then we're hoping to do new zealand, fiji and south america before coming back home.. it's going to be AMAZING