Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Paul's Boutique is straight up sick. Awesome beats. Licence to Ill is awesome. It is the standard issue Beastie CD everyone has to have. Check Your Head is great for the hiphop, funk and a bit of punk. It is a great all around album.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
I had always heard Paul's Boutique was their best. I bought Hello Nasty years ago and hated it because I expected it to be mainstream kind of hip-hop. My gf played Paul's Boutique for me the other day and I liked it. And she's here and she says she wants me to tell you that Sounds Of Science is her favorite song. There. The second part of that song is pretty sweet, I must admit.
A conservative is a man who believes that nothing should be done for the first time. --Alfred E. Wiggam
****in great rappers! Sabatoge and intergalactic kickass! Pick up license to ill first i agree.
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
Sounds of science.
usually the 'best of' albums suck, but SoS is actually a wicked collection of beasties tunes from through the years.

takes me back to my school days. I used to stick it on repeat, and must have heard that album through hundreds of times
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by waterproofpie
Hey ladiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiesssss!

get funky :P

i ****ing love everything about the beastie boys.

every album is phenomenal and different and fresh and innovative in its own way.

their one of the best artists of our time thats for sure.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.