I need to re-tube my amp and I know about matching the Bias, but I can't get the damn 12ax7's out of there. Is there some sort of tool that's used to pull these things out or what? Oh yeah I have a BV120........ I know eveyone hates this amp, but I like it... I need help not flames about the amp, which will soon be replaced by a Mesa.

can i have ur bv120 when u get ur mesa ?ill pay shipping
Quote by GuitarJunkie
i look down upon men who dont masturbate on a regular basis..they are helping perpetuate prostate cancer..and they are lying if they say the dont

now its time for me to go reduce my risk of prostate cancer.

they should be really easy to get out. They pull straight out, don't try turning them, it's just little pins keeping them in.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
The tubes should just pull out but if they don't, then don't force it, as it will bend the pins. By the way, what kind of tubes have you gotten?
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email