My runaway neck pup is a lil too bassy, so does lowering the pup make it less or what? My guitar only has one vol and tone know so i dont wanna lower the bass on my amp all the way which would leave my bridge pup sounding like Ear piercing treble...Any suggestions on what to do?

Also when i split the pups, mostly the neck, their doesnt seem to be THAT MUCH of a diff in sound? its there but not as noticable as the stock pups were???? Is that normal or no?
My Gear:

2006 Ibanez RG321MH (Swineshead Custom A.M.P. neck & Warthog bridge)
Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
Crate GX15 (overdrive channel is blown)
no its not a bad comment or anything at all, the pups sound VERY CLEAR, damn good stuff, its just i dont know how to set my amp settings or something so that the pups sound somewhat close in sound, or are they not suppose to??? Im new to this pup crap and i just want the best sound possable.

I got the pup height adjusted nice and all but the neck pup seems to be a lil more bassy, but i dont want the bridge to sound trebly? If that makes sense at all HELP ME
My Gear:

2006 Ibanez RG321MH (Swineshead Custom A.M.P. neck & Warthog bridge)
Roland Cube 30
Digitech RP-50
Koss Headphones

Swineshead Runaway Neck
1984 Peavey Mystic
Crate GX15 (overdrive channel is blown)
are you sure you have them wired in right? there should be a pretty noticeable difference in split mode.

for the bass- if your guitar has a tone knob, you could turn it down slightly for the bridge pickup, so that you can raise the tone on the amp a little.

EDIT: what guitar do you have, and what swineys?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?