I'm just on a come down from acid at the moment, and I wrote this song about two and a half hours ago. You probably won't like it, cos you won't understand most of it. Syd Barett inspired me, and an ash tray that watched me write this, and helped with all the wah effects behind it.

The shed is just something I can?t explain
We keep our lawn-mower, along side our lung
One cuts grass, one pulls grass, it?s all grass
Except on a Saturday, when it?s brown and hard

We play Big Brother
To the Martian in the ash-tray
Maybe they want a toke
But Martians don?t smoke

Words can desecrate
Just what drugs can comprehend
But my mother can?t see
5 daily is good for me

Sometimes the shed is made of glass
Looks almost like a conservatory
Viewing our liquid gardens
And eating ice-cream

Fags are our cover
To my mother
Who walked across the green carpet, That
tasted nice
ok, i mean, lyrics that no one understands are always very impressing (people hold their critics back because they know they don't understand it). so you've got the "strange genius" bonus. at least these lyrics sound very impressing to me. maybe you can give a rough idea of what this one is about? would help me and the others evaluate it, i think.
Live your music!
Quote by Swanno
ok, i mean, lyrics that no one understands are always very impressing (people hold their critics back because they know they don't understand it). so you've got the "strange genius" bonus. at least these lyrics sound very impressing to me. maybe you can give a rough idea of what this one is about? would help me and the others evaluate it, i think.

if he's telling the truth, he has no idea what it's about either.
So turn off the lights cause it's night on the Sun....

if anything i say comes acrosss as pretentious, tell me what an asshole i am.
i like this... its strange & weird but so damn catchy... good stuf man
Quote by Lord_Of_Dance.

I never understood why a girl would take a boner as a bad thing "Oh no, your attracted to me, you sick wanker." :\ x

Quote by Nelsean
Im saying this the straightest way possible, but...

I'd have sexual intercourse with your anus.
Thanks for the reviews. I wasn't sure if I actually posted this last night. But I'm getting better reviews than I thought.

The shed and conservatory are 2 places we smoke weed in. We took the acid in the shed, and the ashtray is a face, and we thought it was Martians spying on us.