Hey guys,
I just bought a Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor and it doesnt seem to be working too well. It works fine whenever i dont have my SD-1 super overdrive on but when i put it on, my amp feedbacks even more then usual. I tried it with the threshold maxed out and it still didnt work. I even tried it in my amps effects loop. Anyone have any suggestions or should i just return it and get a different Noise Suppressor?
thanks
a confused Chris
didn;t you try it before you bought it?

but if you're not happy change it
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
do you have the sd1 in the ns2's loop?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?