any one have anytips how to reduce feedback on my marshall

Gear:
prs soapbar 2
marshall100dfx
assorted picks
levys strap
grunge pedal
the most obvious solution? dont point your pickups at it
but seriously, just mess with the amp settings, or change the tone on your guitar
stand further away from the amp for one - if you can.
You could get your pickups dipped in paraffin wax, or get the inside of your guitar painted with metallic paint. Bother these have been done to my guitar and it only feedbacks when i want/need it to
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
a tube amp helps, turn down the volume knob on your guitar, not having a solid state marshall, a noise gate, and thats about it
If its alot all the time use a noisegate.
I Survived The "Silent Deftone Cocksucking Forum"!-August 15th, 2006
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Get a Noise Supressor or Noise Gate. Hows your PRS? How much was it?

my prs is amazing........when i bought it the retail was only 600 but i talked my way into getting it for 400 from guitar center....i am currently saving for a prs santana or a higher end prs
Quote by prsmarshallmg
my prs is amazing........when i bought it the retail was only 600 but i talked my way into getting it for 400 from guitar center....i am currently saving for a prs santana or a higher end prs

Yea im looking for a new guitar for around $2000 so im looking at PRS and so im probably going to get a McCarty or CE 24. Still seeing what kind of deals I can get.
Quote by call1800ksmyazz
Yea im looking for a new guitar for around $2000 so im looking at PRS and so im probably going to get a McCarty or CE 24. Still seeing what kind of deals I can get.

those are amazing guitars....budget id the key for me i try to find deals and i want a higher end one but im only 15 and my job is umpiring so i got to make money and thats not the best way to get the money i need for a good prs haha also id check out the private stick..even if u dont buy one they are beautiful to look at..especially the 10th aniversery private stock limited edition