Not sure if this is the right forum:S:S

how would you play this line, like what fingers would you use?

e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------7-p-5------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------4-h-6------------6-p-4--------------------------------------------------|
D|------------------------------------7-p-4-------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------7-p-4----------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

for the first hammer-on and the first 2 pull-offs Im using my 1st and 3rd finger, for the next 2 pull-offs im using my fourth and first finger
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
e|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|-------------------7-p-5------------------------------------------------------|
G|---------4-h-6------------6-p-4--------------------------------------------------|
D|------------------------------------7-p-4-------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------7-p-4----------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
1 3 4 2 3 1 4 1 3 1

1 = index
2=middle
3 = ring
4 = pinky
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
I'd use my first finger for all the notes on the fourth fret, second finger for 5th fret, thrid finger for 6th fret, and pinkie finger for the 7th fret. Doesn't that make sense?
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
actually, its more comfy for me to play it 1 3 1 3 3 1 4 1 3 1
Archdeacon of the Church of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Highway One Telecaster (Upgrade)
Laney 30 Watt Combo
Boss ME-50 FX

horazonblade, you are one of the reasonable/intelligent people on this forum... - JewMasatFlex
horazon: I don't have a guitar in the room with me (blasphomus, I know) so i was just guessing. I'll go get one and try it though

edit: I think you put that in the wrong order, or something, becuase your way doesn't make sense, although i may be reading it wrong. I stand by the original way I said to finger it
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Last edited by iain4444 at May 16, 2006,