Not really, but I need some suggestions for a thicker distortion. I currently use a tube screamer and a big muff, but the big muff just isn't what i'm looking for. I want a more natural, heavy overdrive-ish distortion. I was looking at the sd-1 to put with my TS9, but I am looking at the proco rat, right now. Anyone tell me about the rat? which one sounds like what, and i'm not sure, but is it a fuzz?
what amp are u and ur dead mom using ?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
hmm, maybe a jekyl and hyde.

cause then u can layer the od or switch to a heavier sound. isnt ur amp a solid state?

edit: and sorry i didnt try the rat yet.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Quote by jj1565
hmm, maybe a jekyl and hyde.

cause then u can layer the od or switch to a heavier sound. isnt ur amp a solid state?

edit: and sorry i didnt try the rat yet.

No, it's tube.
oh, sorry. well i still like the j&h.
i tried a few ods last month, wanted to add to my ts9. something meaner sounding.

didnt like the muff. and i forgot to try the rat. (i think dirk suggested i try it.)

sd wasnt what i had in mind.
i tried a couple others.
i liked the maxon better than my ts. nothing else really stood out.
im still looking.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

well... i laughed as soon as i seen the title... am i going to hell?
I'm not funny, nor smart enough to have a funny or smart sig...
Dude I was shocked,....... Well it looks like she is gonna die soon........ well.... you know.... saying some bad stuff in some virtual forum is bad luck bro.....
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
Haha Jenny - is your avatar a cross between dave's old one and his new one???
id sig you but i have no room lol. so ill just bow down to your username

deg0ey
Member of UG Irish Clan: Póg mo thóin