Ok, so, where do you think Metallica would be now if they would've kept Jason Newsted on bass? Would there have been a St. Anger album, I think Jason had strong opinions and the St. Anger album may have not existed. Where would they be if Cliff would've never died? Who knows, maybe from the Justice album and the albums after that would've never existed. Maybe no Black album! I think they should've kept Jason. So, who should or should have been the Metallica bassist today?!
Dude, only metallica thread.
I truly am my own redeemer
Blindly I follow none but myself
Without fear I am
Unhallowed be my name

Myself am hell and hell I shall unleash
I laugh at Thee to scorn
Mock Thy majesty
Pour forth my chalice ov victory
Burton, can't beat him, but, i'm kinda glad they got rid of jason, all of the albums he was is were slower than with Burton
The threadstarter should know better than to post this. You've been in the Only Metallica Thread before. Why not post this there?
Quote by Bodom_Shredder7
i hate you mer der. i hope you get a boner and accidently fall on it.

Quote by rocknrollstar
Excuse my stupidity , but what is a urethra ?

Im guessing anus.
Only Thread

Burton was the best.. Newstead sucked, he was to slow, and then Trujillo kinda brings back speed.. hes a reall good bassist..
Quote by MedicreDemon
Metalheads aren't assholes.

It's the damn Blues fans.

Quote by Stimpomatic
one of my friends wouldnt let me play turok 2 for the n64 with him so i threw my controller at the back of his head and hit him pretty hard.

haha
yeah since cliff's passed (RIP) defiantely trujillo, i saw trujillo on their last tour w/ godsmack and he totally owns...... he lays newstead to WASTE!!!!!
Only Metallica thread.

But anyway, they couldn't have 'kept' Jason. He left, and there was nothing James, Lars or Kirk could do about it.

But Cliff Burton, definitely.

R.I.P
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.