Improved alot since I last posted...

Be honest and tell me whats good/bad/needs work...
leave a link and I'll crit you back too....

http://misplacedguitar.dmusic.com/
Ventura Acoustic
Ibanez AES20EBK
ESP LTD M-155
15 watt Behringer V-Tone
19 watt Epiphone Studio 105 ($15 off of craigslist)
Boss DS-1

Member #7 of UGPSA PM AK Guitarist to join.
ok crit as i listen i am liking the palm muting in the intro its very cool and catchy not original well i think but its cool, and the singing isnt bad so far, seems as though you are not letting it all out and that part around 35 seonds when you strumed a chord it didnt fit well, maybe just leave it silenced, but when the chord progression comes in i like it man, i love your tone, as of now all that needs work is to turn up the vocals more and that very first strummed chord around 35 second but i am really like this chord progression, are you singing and playing at the same time? hey man i am really digging this, i like ir overall, just the fix the things i mentioned which are minor oh and i think you might use an outro or something because it kinda ends to fast for me, but that might be just me other than that i liked it man! 8/10 nice job. heres mine if you want:

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360443
anybody wanna put anything here just let me know
Thanks man, anyone else?
Ventura Acoustic
Ibanez AES20EBK
ESP LTD M-155
15 watt Behringer V-Tone
Boss DS-1

Open your nose more, and try to sing more constant, your notes are off and a little wobbly.

The guitar clips alot. (Goes to high in volume and makes little crackling noises)

And, you might want to remix this, because it sounds like everything is panned on the left speaker for some reason.

Your voice is so monotone, you really need to try to switch up the notes or something a bit, maybe go higher in parts.

Its repetative and boring.

You need to practice the song more, improve your voice, its so boring throughout the song, its like a monotone whisper.

The song doesnt have enough emotion, like when you changed from palmuting to strumming, you should of pushed your voice more, made it louder, and maybe higher in pitch.

Speaking of pitch, its pitchy in parts.

Boring.

I wrote all of that as I listened, whatever came to mind I wrote it.

Im not trying to be a dick, or make fun of you, you just need to practice more, and rearrange the piece, its not interesting, maybe do some over dubs.

Iunno.
BOLD.
Quote by maddd0g

I wrote all of that as I listened, whatever came to mind I wrote it.

Im not trying to be a dick, or make fun of you, you just need to practice more, and rearrange the piece, its not interesting, maybe do some over dubs.

Iunno.

Thanks Man, thats what I wanted.
Ventura Acoustic
Ibanez AES20EBK
ESP LTD M-155
15 watt Behringer V-Tone
Boss DS-1