I have a friend that believes that all Peavey's suck except for the 5150 original, Ashdowns suck, etc. The only good amps are Dual Recs, B-52 AT-100 (His amp), JCM2000 and the 5150.

He also believes that if your mids are lower than your treble, it is bad for your amp.

He also believes that cranking tube amps screws up the amp.

How could I prove to thim that he is wrong and ignorant about everything.
youre kinda hosed dude, your friend is an idiot.
Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
You're a bald gopher with wings that lives in the countryside, working on a farm.

Quote by Bubban
Having sex in a pool full of jello? How strangely erotic. No, not just any sex, butts-*gets shot*

God bless the underdog and God bless the antihero.
yeah man, anyone that retarded needs to...not play at all. you cant prove anything to him. just call him a retard repeatedly.
well he does know a good amp when he sees one...even if he is cutting off other good ones from his "list"
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals
what are you talking about? your friend is totally right!

no wait, I lied. Tell your friend that his guitar amp is making a wierd buzzing noise, and say you can only hear it when you get really close to the amp. when he gets down to listen to it, take your guitar and imagine its a driver (or 9 iron, depending on how you golf) and make a nice hefty swing to his jaw. then use his blood like warrior paint and rub it on your face. and thats when you whip out your peavy amp, turn up the mids and crank the mutha ****a.
Tell him to read these forums.

Or use Google.

Either way, if he doesn't want to learn, then who cares?
beat the shit outta him. that'll teach him...

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?