hey.. i want to make my guitar a fender.. so do u guys know i can get a fender decal/sticker? or how i should make it like a fender? should i print it out on paper and stick it on?
helpp...
Be a man and live with the guitar you got. Pussy.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
Don't change it, because once you go to sell it as a 'Fender', which it isn't, you're liable for design theft and trademark infringement Why even bother? You're still going to know it's not a Fender, and everyone else will still be able to tell it's not a Fender.
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
I love it when people put their Squiers in the "Fender" catagory on Ebay, cause it's a "Fender Squier"
These go to eleven...
Shoving the fancy Fender decal on it won't make it a Fender guitar, sorry.

This raises a question I have, if you're building a guitar using Fender parts, can you get away with naming it a Fender? Obviously not when selling the thing and clearly it wouldn't be registered with a seriel number, but if you've built it using all Fender parts would it be "allowed" to carry the Fender decal? Or is it just another Partscaster? :P
Lyrics, just breaks between killer solos.