What power amp would be the best to truly bring out the Triaxis's ultimate GAIN potential !?? SimulClass ?? ENGL ? VHT ??

Can the Triaxis (combined with a hi gain poweramp) beat the gain of ENGL Powerball, Bogner Uberschall, or Framus Cobra ??

Oh yeah, what makes a Rackmount effect better than a ground unit..... for ex why is the Crybaby or POD XT rackmount better than the Crybaby Pedal or POD XT Live ?? Is it just the circuitry ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
As for the Power Amp im not Exactly sure i want a triaxis and i would personally use the simulclass but im not sure about different power amps to give it more gain.

The reason rack effects are better is you have more control over the effects. frequency(sp), bandwith, tone, depth, you have a wider range of control then you do with a Ground pedal
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
And they sure do look coooooollll !!!

Keep the faith, baby!!
If I were going to get a Triaxis, I would go with the Mesa 2:90, it's got special jacks specifically for the Triaxis to control voicing options on the 2:90. Mesa makes some great power amps for their price. Corgan33 gets some killer tones out of his tri with a simulclass, so that seems like it would be another good option.

I've heard some really kickass high gain tones out of it, but I don't know if it's going to "beat" those amps for gain. Realistically though, you don't need uber amounts of gain to get a kickass metal tone. It think the strength of the Tri is it's versatility. If you just want the highest gain possible in a Mesa pre, maybe take a look at the Recto Preamp and 2:100 poweramp.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
^ Agreed the Triaxis strength is its Versatility. If you know how to use it you can get amazing Hi-Gain tones, Great Classic rock tones, Good Thrash Tones, Good Hard Rock Tones, and even some pretty nice cleans and thats just the basic stuff. Its is truly an amazing amp.

It should handle gain amazingly. Its Hi-Gain channel is modled after its MK-IV think Lamb of God. SO it will have no problem handling hi Gain. If you dont need its versatility maybe you should look into a Mesa Mark IV and save yourself some money
Thx, liked your old avvy better though @@

Keep the faith, baby!!
Agreed if i had the money i would get the Triaxis too its my dream so many options in one place what else could a person ask for
A good power amp, my friend !!

Keep the faith, baby!!