hi.............my school is having a teacher's day next week me and my band is joining but the problem is that we can't decide on what songs to play..... So i came here in search of suggestons..... But the songs must not be too heavy and of course must not have any explicit lyrics..... And also something easy because we only got a week to practice.....
Hot for teacher

Hot for teacher

dude, hot for teacher.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Hot for teacher

Hot for teacher

dude, hot for teacher.

+1!
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Quote by ToolBass_dude
Hot for teacher

Hot for teacher

dude, hot for teacher.

lol i saw the thread title and immediately thought that
others,,,we are kinda out of time and its kinda hard ....sorry
i get flamed everytime i post...
What about that "School's Out for Summer" song? That is, if you're not brave enough to play "Hot for Teacher".
another brick in the wall part 2 by pink floyd is quite simple and easy to learn , do that.
Tunes, gear and other random stuff can be found in my "UG" profile if you click my name
Ramones - "Rock n Roll Highschool"
Avast Ye Scurvy Scalawags!

Pirate Gear:

Charvel/Jackson 3B Bass
Series 10 5-String Bass
Vintage 70s Ampeg SVT/SVT 8x10 Cab
Ibanez GSA 60 Guitar
Roland Cube 15 Amp
Yamaha DD-55 Drum Machine
TASCAM 424 Portastudio
Just play Californication or some punk rock. It's easy to play, in fact, too easy to play. I suggest or Red Hot Chili Peppers or some piece of junk like Wake Me Up When September Ends or Adam's song (blink 182). These songs suck but you can learn them in one week.

Problem solved.
Quote by Johnnyboy66
Maybe you just suck at the guitar?

Quote by dudeman_andy
feed a pigeon bicarbonate of soda, let it swell up for a while. then feed it to the dogs and

BOOM head shot!

(pigeons explode after having bicarbonate of soda, they cant fart. stupid pigeons.)
Play a Nirvana song. Smells like teen spirit aint that hard. This site has a few good tabs for it 2.
O definitley another brick in the wall, its easy to play too, You can also have the class or something sing and make up for that School childrens chior! That would be so sick
Member #5 of the I <3 Schecter's Club-PM Schecter-06 to join
"Member of the Guitarists that wished they could sing because they would make fantastic frontmen club"-Pm Davidian to join
If you want something tamer you could go for that song from the School of Rock movie.
Quote by ban rap
If you want something tamer you could go for that song from the School of Rock movie.

EWWW
My Gear:

2006 Fender American Strat
'58 Reissue Korina Gibson Flying V
1963 Harmony H53 Rocket
Squier Tele Custom II

Fender Champion 600
if you have a hot teacher, then hot for teacher would be good...

but if you have an ugly teacher/or a guy teacher, they might take it the wrong way... so you better do something like another brick in brick in the wall, or schools out
Last edited by zeppelin68 at May 17, 2006,