Hey I have had a Barracuda Stratocaster type guitar for almost a year now, and I was wondering...who the hell makes it?Ive tried to look around, but I cant find a company name or where they come from or anything. any help would be appreciated
Ibanez SAS36FM
VOX AD100VT
Barracuda Stratocaster
Kustom Solo16 amp
Vagabong 6-string Acoustic guitar
Yamaha 12 string Acoustic Guitar
eh, I like the neck on them
Ibanez SAS36FM
VOX AD100VT
Barracuda Stratocaster
Kustom Solo16 amp
Vagabong 6-string Acoustic guitar
Yamaha 12 string Acoustic Guitar
We have a local shop that sells them. And I have a friend who swears by his Barracuda J-Bass for stage use.

I think it's just one of those off-brands that get manufactured in China and shipped with no branding on the headstock. The wholesale buyers receive them, and stamp them with their own brand. There's not much information available on these off-brand instruments.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
Barracudas look exactly like Renegades. And Renegades are asian-made guitars distributed by a Canadian importer. I doubt there is any more information available on them. They're what is know as mystery guitars.

My first guitar was a Renegade Telecaster and it was quite good. The pickups were very very nice and it played like a dream.

American Stratocaster + Blues Junior