I know I have posted alot of threads asking about guitars. I decided on getting an SX GG2 but to be honest, I don't want to deal with importing. Has any body ever tried this guitar?..... http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=66749

What do you think of it? Good for the money? Only needs some new pups
My Gear:

Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR (EMG 85/81)
Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce
LOPO Custom 2x12 (Celestion V30s)
I guess not
My Gear:

It seems ok to me, should also be quite stable with the fixed bridge and grovers. Can't really see why it would be as cheap as it is with the mahogany body, it just depends on the quality of the pickups and the feel of the neck etc. Have you looked into the Ibanez rg321mh, they are pretty good guitars if you want a mahogany body and fixed bridge.
^^ no i haven't looked at them. Thanks i will. I don't know why it's so cheap as I read in a review that it feels great. The only problem is the pick ups which can be replaced
My Gear:

Forgot to mention that the pickups in the RG321mh aren't that great, then again most pickups in guitars in this price range aren't great, if you could replace them i'm sure it would be a hell of a guitar for the price.
i dont really like it. I like the Peavey better
My Gear:

The Rotor EX, the model up from this one, is a great sounding and playing guitar. This one feels and sounds like a cheap toy. I was actually quite disappointed with the one I tried. I really expected it to be better.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
this is a rotor EX
My Gear: