In response to Appleheads idea, this thread is for posting upcoming gigs so that our fellow UGers can come see you in action at a nearby town. Be sure to post date, time, the name of your band, and the genre of music. This would also be a great way to line up shows with other UGers. If anyone is interested in playing in the west Ky, Southern Illinois, or north Tennessee area then I'm sure I can get you on a bill somehwere.

I'll kick it off.

My final show with the progressive/hardcore outfit The March of Pegasus is coming up this saturday the 20th in Water Valley, Kentucky, at the old schoolhouse. Show starts at 7, and it costs $5 at the door.
Last edited by Bumper at May 17, 2006,
i'd go, but kentucky is pretty far away.

neither in a band nor good enough to be a soloist, so no gigs for me.
May 26, 11:30, CVU High School Cafeteria Jam for Peace, Hinesburg, Vermont.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
Go Bumper !

ok, next gig is June 1st at the Buffalo Bar, 259 Upper Street, London N1. We are headlining and are on at 10pm, but should be some good bands before us. £5 with flyer, see www.vsg-music.co.uk
wrong. forum. As I said in the thread in which it was suggested. Moved.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!
You're such a c**t!

BB
x
Gear Lists Are For Boys Who Masturbate Too Much.
Harpoona, 21. dec. Oslo, Norway
Member of the Fingers Are Overrated Club
PM me to join

GEAR:
LTD Viper - 254 Bass
Epiphone Thunderbird
Squier P-Bass