Lead Guitarist Looking To Start A Band. (Ireland) I dying to start a band cos' I'm fed up with jamming along to backing track CDs. I've been playing for three years and I'm 17. Music: Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Cream, Rory Gallagher etc. (Artists and Bands with a blues hard rock stlye basically.) I need a Drummer, Bassist, Vocalist and if lucky a Keyboard player. I live in Tulsk (Near Roscommon) and I want start giging soon. Im not interested in any heavy metal, grunge or punk music, I'm a bluesy kind of person, but I do like some stuff by AC/DC, RHCP, Oasis and other bands like that.... (16+only ) HELP ME PLEASE!!
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

Don't make me or I'll you...Well...Not really... :
?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
Last edited by Super Slinky PJ at May 28, 2006,
Near Roscommon.
They Call Me The Hunter...That's My Name....THEY CALL ME THE HUNTER...That's How I Got My Fame.

Don't make me or I'll you...Well...Not really... :
?^? ?(?¿?)? ?^?...
duh...lol, i play guitar and keyboard, but im pretty **** at the latter - plus i live in dublin, so dunno if id be suitable....come to think of it, this was quite a pointless contribution....oh well
Yeah, I live just south of Dublin so... Gimme a call if you move.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
dublin musician (guitarist/vocalist/soundengineer) here...
so if anyone still looking... u know what to do...
Quote by af_the_fragile
dublin musician (guitarist/vocalist/soundengineer) here...
so if anyone still looking... u know what to do...

I replied to 3 or 4 of your threads (you started like 8!) and you never got back to me.

Shame on you

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

did u??

i only started bout 3 i guess... n then i was banned for the past two months....
anyway, so where do u live in dublin?? n what do u play.. n the usual....
It was much more than 3, anyway I live in Bray and play hard-rock, metal and classic rock mostly.

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish

hmm.. i live near lucan in dublin... thats towards the west side of dublin...
i was banned when u replied to my thread so i didnt get it...
well, i'm mostly into punk, hardcore, post-hardcore... but i like metal, a bit of classic rock (mainly led zeplin type stuff), grunge (big nirvana fan), and stuff like NIN and tool...

but i'ld mostly be looking for some sorta punk/post-hardcore stuff... i've got a guitarist/bassist, a temporary/learning drummer... and i sorta do the vocals and guitar... although havent really done any productive yet...