depends on the duncans...anyway, i play shred, metal, blues and rock with my evos just fine
theyre VEYR sensitive, not too hot..but hot
but bad playing stands out, and amp and pedals sounds very different
awsome pups though, very well recommended
which duncans are you looking at?

that's kinda like saying "what's better? a corsa or a Volkswagen?"
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^ well, yeah, that's true.

wheelbarrow > corsa
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I wouldn't limit yourself, there are a bunch of different pickup options than just SD or Dim.
It's a fine line between clever and stupid.
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ well, yeah, that's true.

wheelbarrow > corsa

depends on the barrow

see, a b&q barrow. yes..but an aldi or lid'l wheel barrow = squier
anyway...
^

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Evos are cold sounding pickups. It's midsy and trebly so if your a crappy player it will really show. It doesn't blend the notes like other pickups it has this real biting clarity.

Basically your not going to get a warm angus young tone but you will get a screaming metal tone. If also has a surprisingly good clean.
Evolutions are very sensitive to notes, like EMGs are. Basically, if you're sloppy, you won't have your muddy pickups to save you. But, if you have great chops, you'll sound amazing.